What is a Catalina?
- A Catalina (Cat) is a reward you receive for purchasing participating items. It will print in the form of a coupon at checkout and you can use it like cash for your next shopping trip. For example, Buy (3) boxes of cereal to receive a $1 coupon good on your next order (OYNO).
- Some Catalinas are just coupons that print based on customer behavior.
- Some are advertisements for current or upcoming promotions.
Here are some examples:
On Your Next Order (OYNO) – printed because I purchased qualifying items. Store Coupon that can be used on ANY subsequent order, just like cash. Once in a while you will see one that can only be redeemed for specific items, but most of the time they are good on any order.
Manufacturer’s Coupon I received based on my shopping behavior. Many times these print when you purchase the competitors brand, sometimes these will be for a product you frequently purchase. Other times it’s just random.
Advertisement for a current or upcoming Catalina – This will give you all the information you need to know in order to receive your Catalina Reward including dates, participating items/sizes and how much you have to buy. If you get one of these, let us know and it will help keep my list current.
By Invitation ONLY – Some offers are designed to only be distributed to specific targeted customers based on your shopping behavior. This is also an advertisement of sorts, but is meant for YOU only. You must scan YOUR shopper’s card in order to receive the reward. I try not to include these in my Catalinas Master List because so few will receive them.
How can I find out what Catalinas are printing at Kroger?
- You will typically find hanging tags under the participating item stating the requirements for generating a Catalina
- Or you’ll receive an advertisement for them in the form of a Catalina (shown above)
- The Coupon Network lists many, but not ALL of the “Your Bucks” offers (same as Catalina) for your area.
- Just sign up or sign in
- Go to “my account” at the top
- Enter your zip code
- Add as many stores as you like by clicking the blue icon of any available store. The store added to your list will be marked by green icon. Clicking the green icon below the map will make this your favorite store.
- Check back often for newly added Catalinas. You don’t HAVE to print them to receive the Catalina, but you’ll want to print to see all the restrictions/qualifying items/dates/etc.
- Some Catalinas are not advertised ANYWHERE and are a surprise at checkout! If you receive an actual “On Your Next Order” Catalina that I don’t have in my list, please share!
How many Catalina deals can I do in one transaction?
You can do multiple Catalina deals in the same transaction as long as they are DIFFERENT offers. If you want to do multiples of the SAME Catalina offer you MUST separate your transactions because only 1 “like” Catalina will print per order.
Is there an overall limit to how many “Like” Catalina deals I can do?
No, there is typically no limit to how many “like” Catalina offers you can take advantage of. Again, just be sure to separate your transactions.
Do Kroger Catalinas “Roll”?
Another way to ask this question is: Can I take a Catalina that I just EARNED and turn around and use it to pay for a duplicate order and still receive another Catalina? This is called “rolling” and the answer is YES, you CAN! Just be sure to separate your transactions!
What do I do if I was expecting a Catalina to print and it didn’t?
Catalinas are not affiliated with Kroger stores…they are a separate company. If you do NOT receive a Catalina, here are a couple contact options:
Fill out the contact form found HERE or call 888-826-8766 within 14 days of your transaction
Any other questions you have? Leave them in the comments below!
I update my Kroger Catalinas Master List throughout the week, so be sure to check back often for new deals!