Eden let us know that she purchased a BP gas card at Kroger the other day and received 4X Fuel Points! And Dana said she saw a display at her store for the month of March, so I think it’s safe to say it’s BACK!
Get 4x Fuel Point when you buy gift cards at Kroger! There are hundreds to choose from…you can browse through them here. Gift cards are a great way to save on gas! If you plan on shopping at these stores or giving these as gifts anyway, you may as well take advantage of the gas discount!
For each increment of 100 Points redeemed at the pump, 10¢ off per gallon is awarded up to $1 off per gallon.
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
How do I earn Points?
There are three ways to earn Points in Kroger stores:
1. Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $100 in Groceries = 100 Points
2. Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 2 Prescriptions = 100 Points
Double 4X Gift Card Points (normal exclusions apply): $50 in Gift Cards = 100 200 Points