I am so excited about this upcoming General Mills Catalina that I could NOT wait to let you know about it!! I also put together the deal scenarios for you based on what was in the ad, but there will for sure be more inclusions which I will of course update for you when my sale starts on Monday.
MANY of these deals use printable coupons that may or may not be here tomorrow (1st of the month reset), so I highly suggest printing your share TONIGHT. Hopefully, they will stick around though.
Ok, here is what I know so far:
- Sale runs with NEXT week’s sale cycle, so as early as Sunday for some regions. At this time I do not have an end date.
- Buy 5 participating General Mills items and receive a $5 OYNO Catalina at checkout (valid on almost anything in the store, like cash).
- Limit is 4 REWARDS per transaction, which means you can get 20 participating items each transaction.
- Kroger Catalinas almost ALWAYS roll – 99.9% of the time, but I will confirm this as soon as I test it.
Roll = turn around and use the Catalina you just earned to pay for subsequent transactions, then another Catalina prints.
- Stores are allowed to set limits on how many transactions you do in one day, how many Catalinas you can redeem in one day, etc., so don’t be surprised to see that happen mid-week once they see the shelves start to empty. 😉