FREE Cheerios at Kroger!

Snip20130624_314

Woohoo! I am so excited to confirm to you that the Cheerios Catalina I told you about last week is generating on BOTH original and multi-grain varieties that are included in the Kroger Mega Event! After coupons and catalina, your Cheerios will be as low as FREE! Even if your store no longer doubles you’re only paying $0.49 a box which is a super stockup price!!

6/16 – 7/17 | Participating Cheerios Products
Buy (2) = $2.00 OYNO

Snip20130624_313

Deal Scenarios:

Buy (2) General Mills Original Cheerios (8.9 oz) – $1.99 (wyb 10 participating items)
Use (2) $0.50/1 Cheerios Original Cereal printable (doubles to $1.00)
Or $1/2 General Mills Big G Cereal printable
$1/2 General Mills Cereals from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 Cheerios Cereal from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
Pay as low as $1.98, get back $2.00 OYNO
Final cost is as low as 2 for FREE!
{or $0.49 each if your store no longer doubles}

Buy (2) General Mills Multi-Grain Cheerios (9 oz) – $1.99 (wyb 10 participating items)
Use (2) $0.75/1 Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal printable
Or $1/2 General Mills Big G Cereal printable
$1/2 General Mills Cereals from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 Cheerios Cereal from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
Pay as low as $2.48, get back $2.00 OYNO
Final cost is as low as $0.24 each!
{or better than FREE if $0.75 coupons double}

You can mix and match these cereals as well! However, it was tested, and these are LIMIT 1 reward per transaction so if you want to get more than 2, you’ll need to separate your transactions. Read more about Kroger Catalinas.

Did you know?? You can have these great deals delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my Daily Newsletter via email!! You can also subscribe by RSS feed, Facebook, Twitter !

Comments

1. I bought 10 items for the mega sale & no $2 Cat printed in Southwest Texas =(. Also tried to get the Excedrin $3 Cat & it didn’t print either! Super bummer out!

2. Ditto for me…no cats at my store in Louisville, KY.

3. No cats In. Kentucky!!!

4. No catalina at Baker’s in Nebraska.

5. Same here in Il. no Catalina. How come???

6. Khaleelah says:

Misread how to do the transaction to get the 2 catalinas on four boxes. Oh well live and learn. I still got four boxes for $4 so not too bad. I used the (2) .75 off Multi Grain and (1) $1/2 General Mills Cereals.

7. No catalina at Dillon’s (Kroger Sister Store) in Springfield, MO either :(

8. No catalina in Kansas either

9. No catalina in Indiana.

10. ronigirl says:

Didn’t print for me in Elizabethtown and I purchased a total of 4 boxes. …..Sad Face

11. I didn’t get on in Central Il either.

12. I just purchased two boxes of Multigrain cheerios here in Ottawa, Il. and did not get the catalina…bummer!!

13. I bought two boxes today, one regular and one multigrain, and did not receive a Catalina. I am in the Dallas area.

14. I did the deal in Farmington hills MI and a CAT did print off But it wasn’t the CAT the website said. It was for $1.50/3 boxes of any GM cereals. Kinda bummed, but not a complete bust.

15. Nanette says:

No catalina in Idaho

16. Melanie says:

Just came home from my Kroger in Macomb, MI, and did NOT get a catalina for purchasing 2 cheerios (yellow box). Yes, I did purchase 10 mega-event items. The machine printed out some other coupons, but not the catalina. :-(

17. Did not get the catalina in Kansas.

18. I got 2 back in Ga.

19. I didn’t get a catalina in Kentucky, but I had a $2/2 cheerios coupon that had printed from Kroger recently so 99 cents a box

20. I didn’t get the Catalina either. And yes I did buy 10 MEGA items and I know the machine was working, because I got a coupon for something else. I was very disappointed. :(

21. I bought 2 boxes of the Multigrain Cheerios in Richmond, VA and did not get the catalina. The machine was working because I did get the one for the Bayer.

22. Brittany says:

Not working in Findlay, OH :(

• I live in findlay as well, which kroger did you use? i may try the other one. Decent deal none the less.

23. Did you all buy the required 10 items, to include the Cheerios? I’m hoping this works at my local Kroger store but our sales run Wed thru Tues here in Nevada.

24. Louisville area purchased 2 regular cheerios on Sunday and did not get a catalina. Machine was working.

25. No catalina in MI either.

26. no catalina in lexington ky

27. Kristen says:

I did not get the Catalina in Virginia:-(

28. Same here. 2 Cheerios. No catalina.

29. Sorry, no catalina at my Kroger tonight either. I got Cheerios, 2 boxes.

30. I bought 2 multigrain Cheerios today and no Catalina:(

31. I bought 2 cheerios today and the catalina didn’t print either :(

32. Hey..has anyone gotten this to work in Texas? TIA

33. Michelle says:

I bought 2 cheerios and didn’t get the $2 Catalina. :(

34. Can I buy 2 multigrain cheerios and 2 yellow box cheerios at the same time and get 2 $2 catalinas or do I need to split them up? Thanks for your help!

35. Michelle says:

Katie, question on the $1/2 Big G cereal coupon. Can that be used on Multi Grain or or Honey Nut Cheerios? In the description it says “any flavor G.M. Big G cereal” ; then it only lists Cheerios. I take it that we could use it on any flavor cheerios? I would really like to get some Honey Nut Cheerios. Those are included in the catalina too, right?