Kroger Must-Do Deals

must do

Kroger Must-Do Deals

Cheerios as low as FREE at Kroger!

Cheerios Catalina

I wanted to follow up with some new deal scenarios for the Cheerios Catalina we have generating at Kroger. With the new General Mills mini mega event our Cheerios will be as low as FREE! Even if your store no longer doubles you’re only paying as low as $0.13 a box which is a super stockup price!!

THIS CATALINA IS VERY REGIONAL, but has been confirmed working in Ohio and Georgia stores.

6/16 – 7/17 | Participating Cheerios Products
Buy (2) = $2.00 OYNO

We didn’t test every single variety, but the following are definitely generating the Catalina:

• Original Cheerios (8.9 oz)
  • Multi-Grain Cheerios (12.8 oz)
  • General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios (12.2 oz)
  • Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch (thanks Casi!)

Cheerios Kroger

Deal Scenarios:

Buy (2) General Mills Original Cheerios Cereal (8.9 oz) - $1.77 each (wyb 4 participating items)
Use (2) $0.50/1 Cheerios Original Cereal printable
Or $1/2 Cheerios Cereal printable
$1/2 General Mills Cereals from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 Cheerios Cereal from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 General Mills Big G Cereals from 6/23 SS (exp 8/3)
Pay as low as $2.54, get back $2.00 OYNO (thru 7/17)
Final cost is as low as $0.27 each
= 2 for FREE + $0.46 Moneymaker if $0.50 coupons double!

Buy (2) General Mills Multi Grain Cheerios Cereal (12.8 oz) – $1.88 each (wyb 4 participating items)
Use (2) $0.75/1 Multi Grain Cheerios or Multi Grain Peanut Butter Cereal printable
Or $1/2 Cheerios Cereal printable
$1/2 General Mills Cereals from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 Cheerios Cereal from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 General Mills Big G Cereals from 6/23 SS (exp 8/3)
Pay as low as $2.26, get back $2.00 OYNO (thru 7/17)
Final cost is as low as $0.13
{or $0.38 if $0.75 coupons double}

Buy (2) General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal (12.2 oz) - $1.88 each (wyb 4 participating items)
Use (2) $0.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch printable
Or $1/2 General Mills Cereals from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 Cheerios Cereal from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 General Mills Big G Cereals from 6/23 SS (exp 8/3)
Pay as low as $2.76, get back $2.00 OYNO (thru 7/17)
Final cost is as low as $0.38 each
= 2 for FREE + $0.24 Moneymaker if $0.50 coupons double!

Buy (2) General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch (13.1 oz) - $2.29 each (wyb 4 participating items)
Or $1/2 General Mills Chex, Fiber One, Total, Wheaties, Oatmeal Crisp, Honey Nut Clusters, Raisin Nut Bran or Basic 4 from 06/02 SS (exp 7/13)
$1/2 General Mills Cereals from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 Cheerios Cereal from 06/09 SS (exp 7/20)
$1/2 General Mills Big G Cereals from 6/23 SS (exp 8/3)
$0.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch from 6/30 SS (exp 8/10)
$0.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch (Kroger Digital Coupon)
Pay as low as $3.58, get back $2.00 OYNO (thru 7/17)
Final cost is as low as $0.79 each!
= $0.29 each if $0.50 coupons double!

Let us know if you decide to test out some of the other varieties that are included in the GM Mini Mega Event HERE.

You can mix and match these cereals as well! However, it was tested, and these are LIMIT 1 reward per transaction so if you want to get more than 2, you’ll need to separate your transactions. Read more about Kroger Catalinas.

Did you know?? You can have these great deals delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my Daily Newsletter via email!! You can also subscribe by RSS feed, Facebook, Twitter !

Comments

1. Worked in dalton ga

2. tonya shockley says:

Not printing in Tennesssee(Mid-Atlantic region). But, got 1.50 coupon off of next 3 boxes of Cheerios instead-boo to the hiss!!! what is with that?

3. No cat in Reno NV. Boo ’cause that would have been a great deal.

4. This morning I bought 2 Multi-Grain PEANUT BUTTER Cheerios and got the catalina. I’m in the Columbus, Ohio region. I’ve also gotten the catalina other times for the regular Cheerios, regular Multi-Grain and Honey Nut Cheerios.

5. Rebecca Johnson says:

I just bought 2 Multi grain cheerios and I did get the catalina. I’m in the Columbus, Ohio area.

6. Thank you mid-Atlantic people for the heads up that its not generating Catalina.

7. I tried last week in Roanoke, va (midatlantic) and it didn’t print. :(

8. Tried this in Richmond, VA on Multigrain Cheerios, and it was a no go :(

9. Working in Little rock, AR bought 2 regular Cherrios got 2.00 OYNO

10. Rebakah says:

Not working in Mt.sterling Ky (Louisville region) :-(

11. Anyone know if this is working in Michigan? I already have so many Cheerios in my stockpile that my family is sick of them! If they are free or a money maker though, I would buy them and give the cereal to our local pantry.

12. Anyone know if the cat is working in ky. I around Louisville area.

13. I got the multigrain Cheerios in Fort Worth, Tx n it didn’t print Catalina.

14. Not printing in Illinois. But, got 1.50 coupon off of next 3 boxes of Cheerios instead. :( what is with that?

15. Did not receive the Catalina in Nashville. Also the cashier told me I could only use 3 printed coupons per transaction. Wth!!

• Kimberly says:

That scares me. I’m in the Delta region (MS) and they just started the $1.88 sale after our doubling ended…figured they would do that to keep people from stocking up. I had been waiting for a month to purchase Cheerios. Fingers crossed it generates.

16. Kristin says:

You can also buy Honey Nut Cheerios for $1.88, and use the $.75/1 Honey Nut Medley Crunch coupon and it actually works for this product. Get them for 38 cents each, buy 2 for 76 cents and get $2 ONYO!

• You CANNOT do that! Just FYI…
      Just because a coupon “works” doesn’t mean you should use it on a product the coupon is not meant for!

• Tiffany says:

Agreed, many general mills coupons are (or were) family coded, they may not be any more since the bar codes changed, They would work on products that were not even close. But just BC you can or that it works doesn’t mean you should. Saving money is kinda like a fun game to me and if you cheat, it’s kinda pointless.

• Hey thanks… As long as we save some money!!

17. Is this Catalina working in Northeast Indiana?
    Thanks

18. Has anyone tried it in Richmond, VA the Mid-Atlantic Region? Please let me know if it generating catalina. Thank you!

• Tiffany says:

Wondering the same thing. Just may have to try… Too bad they took away our doubles, this would have been a major stock time for me.

19. Melissa Davis says:

I did this deal in Toledo my CAT printed for the honey nut Cheerios. I paired two Cheerios and two Chex mix to make the four needed for the deal. Stocked Up!!! Thank you :)

20. Do we know what region in Ohio? Im in Toledo (Columbus region)

21. melissa says:

Honey nut cheerios not included in mega event at lambertville mi store

22. I had to contact catalina support about getting mine in Colorado. It was approved and a cat is in the mail. Bought yellow box Cheerios and multi grain Cheerios.

23. shannon@justgofauxit.com says:

Tried this deal in southeast region a week ago and it did not print catalinas.

24. Catalina not printing on apple cinnamon Cheerios. Just a heads up.

• Ashton, where are you located? Have you gotten a Catalina on other varieties. Just making sure before I buy these.

• Kendra, Sorry for the late reply. I am in Findlay Ohio. It did work on Medley Crunch and Regular Cheerios. HTH!