Kroger Double Coupons are dropping like flies! Here are what stores still DO double and which ones do NOT as of September 22, 2013.
The regions that no longer double coupons are as follows:
- Southwest (except Bryan/College Station, TX area)
- Atlanta (Southeast)
- Louisville (Mid-South)
- Dillons (affiliate store in KS, MO, AR, NE)
- Gerbes (affiliate store in KS, MO, AR, NE)
- Ralphs (affiliate store in CA)
- Fred Meyer (affiliate store in (AK, WA, ID, OR)
The regions that DO still double are as follows:
- Columbus/Great Lakes
- King Soopers (affiliate store in CO)
- Fry’s (affiliate in AZ)
- Knoxville TN area stores
Follow the instructions to Find your Kroger region. Your best bet is to call your local store and find out if you’ve been affected.