Kroger Must-Do Deals

must do

Kroger Must-Do Deals

(Video) Top 10 Ways To Save At Kroger

New Kroger shoppers or those of you who just enjoy friendly reminders…here are your TOP 10 ways to save at Kroger!!

1. Get a Kroger Plus Loyalty Card
    (sign up at customer service desk or on Kroger.com)
  2. Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card
    Learn more about this Visa
    Please note that the 1-2-3 Rewards Visa no longer offers the $25 sign up bonus.
  3. Shop the Mega Events
  8. Fuel Rewards
    Learn more about Fuel Rewards
  9. Catalinas
    Master list of current Kroger Catalinas
    Kroger Catalinas FAQ’s
  10. Follow my blog!! :)

What other ways do YOU save at Kroger?

10waystosave3

Did you know?? You can have these great deals delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my Daily Newsletter via email!! You can also subscribe by RSS feed, Facebook, Twitter !

Comments

1. Hello
    Can someone tell how to get Kroger coupons!

• you can download the kroger app on your phone and get digital coupons that way or you can also go to coupons.com and download coupons. you can also redeem coupons at kroger that say available at walmart on them kroger accepts those as well.

2. Hi
    Where can I go to get Kroger name brand coupons. Kroger was sending in the mail. But I don’t know why I’m not getting in mail no more. I still do all my shopping at Kroger.

• i stopped getting them also but went to the website and made sure all of my information was updated and i just started getting them again or you can also contact customer service from the kroger site.

3. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

4. Katie:
    Thanks so much for the volumes of valuable info on my Kroger!

Is there anyway to tell if the Catalina promotions are different by region? A couple of times, I have made the purchases as noted on your page, but haven’t received the coupon (and the cashier assured me the green lite meant the machine was working!). Fortunately, the customer service desk values its customers, and they actually gave me cash because I showed them a screen print off your website. But I would like to be more prepared. Any suggestions?

5. I live in Louisiana. found out recently that at the age 50 you get 10 % off ALL KROGER BRANDS.that really adds up. go to service desk to sign up!!

6. Melissa in MI says:

Do you know how the Cellfire digital coupons work in hierarchy with physical coupons at the store? If I load a coupon to my Kroger Plus Card through Cellfire and I buy that product at Kroger with a physical copy coupon, will it take both or just the Cellfire coupon? Thanks!

7. ty so much for this video im new to this as of last week and i have been really confused but the more i look at ur blog and research ur pages the more i am starting to understand it ty for allur hard work that u do to help others that is awsome

8. Stephanie Craft says:

#11 ibotta, checkout 51, savingstar, shopmium lol

9. Hi Katie, The only thing is I cant print them unless I go to the library and pay to do it. Then what if I do before I go to krogers and then my prices are different. That’s why I love loading them. Thanks for your help. I sure get a lot of good deals. Especially that $25 off my order.

10. Sharron Chambers says:

Hi Katie, I’m new at couponing. Do you know of any websites I can visit to teach me how to start?

11. #10 is my favorite…without it I wouldn’t have known about the other 9. Thank you Katie! :)

12. Cynthia Shockley says:

I love your videos and post. I do have one question you mentioned that you do the best deals on Wednesday Mornings; is there a reason why you choose Wednesdays? The reason I ask is because I do my shopping on Tuesday because of Senior Citizen discount and I always find something I miss that you post on Wednesday. The SC discount isn’t that much but like you always say get the best deals and for me that little amount adds up. Thanks love your videos.

• Hi Cynthia! Great question! My sale cycle starts on Monday and by posting the list on Wednesday that gives me time to scout out all of the UNadvertised deals so that he must-do deals list is complete and represents what truly ARE the must-do deals for that week.

13. Hi! Thanks for the video :) I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do!! I’m a new mom & low on funds (and energy..hahaha!) I really appreciate all the work you do. It’s awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

14. Veronica herndez says:

Hi Katie just watched your website awesome I just started Kroger (Frys) couponing well I’m new at it all but I’ve font to Frys 3x I’m hooked love it but how do I sign up for Catalina savings n is there a website thank you so much for your post and help I so appreciate it

15. I enjoy reading all your posts and thank you for the video. :)

16. From: Deals Toledo on twitter @dealstoledo
    (working on deals Toledo- website so but the one above is for small businesses mobile)

Just wanted to say .. What a great video Katie, that was excellent, just wanted to pass along how much I appreciate all your hard work and all the others that share too on your website, I am new, but will be sharing any deals with you on the your site when I find them at Krogers, I hope you have posted this video to twitter so I can share it everywhere, thanks again for all you do by the way I saved $3.00 at Krogers the day I signed up for your newsletter just by using your coupon ideas :) :) .. Duane

17. This is a long video, so I am going to need some popcorn. However, I am out of popcorn. Perhaps I should wait until Katie posts a popcorn coupon, then rush out to buy the popcorn, then rush back to watch the video. But what if Katie mentions a popcorn deal in the video??? I’m so conflicted.

18. Yvette Joseph says:

Thank you so much. :)

19. dillons in manhattan ks told me the other day no more overage to take off your total. so if its $2.99 and you have a $3 off coupon it wont take anymore since it exceeds the value. wasnt aware. but still ok.

20. Happymama says:

Ok, I think everyone in Columbus is following your blog! I went to two Krogers today and both were out of the Angel Soft, frozen veggies, toothpaste and toothbrushes lol. I did find the kroger fries for $1, which is a great deal without coupons. Anyhow, thanks…I’ll try tomorrow :)

21. Love the video Katie. Wish I had a Kroger. I would do all your tips…especially #2! I do that with Old Navy and we get a lot of Free Clothes…but I would rather have free groceries.

22. U are awesome thanks for this post