Kroger Must-Do Deals

must do

Kroger Must-Do Deals

FREE 4 Pack of King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls!

Saving Star Friday Freebie

Hurry to load this week’s SavingStar offer valid for 100% cash back when you buy ONE (1) 4 pack of King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls! LIMIT ONE.

The coupon is available to load TODAY ONLY and expires 3/9 so you’ll need to get there quickly!

Iams Woof Delights

With SavingStar, the money goes directly into your account. Once your savings reach $5, you can pick your payout from a deposit into your bank or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to American Forests.

Did you know?? You can have these great deals delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my Daily Newsletter via email!! You can also subscribe by RSS feed, Facebook, Twitter !

Comments

1. Linda Hodges says:

So excited purchased the 3 boxes of cereal3/6. But I had a 1.00 coupon .. 2.00
    So that was 4.00 fir 3 boxes of cereal.., then got the milk FREE.. Then when I got home ! Kellogg’s gave me a coupon.. For 2.00 off my next visit… I think Kriger won me over again…

2. no 4 pk where i’m at either :(

3. I can’t find any four packs at my Kroger :-(

4. Maureen says:

Has anyone found the four pack of King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls? I can only find the 12 pack. :(

5. Sabrina says:

Yes you can use paper and savingstar cause savingstar down come off your bill at the checkout it takes a week to get to your account.

6. Sabrina says:

This is on Savingstar that you get free buns :)

7. Can you use paper coupons along with the Saving Star Deals?

8. Gail Wood says:

when I checked my account, there was a free download for FREE Müller Yogurt, not the Hawaiin buns

9. Mary Beth says:

Hi Katie, Thanks so much for helping our family save sooooooooooooooooo much money!

I used to get paper coupons in the mail from Kroger but no longer do. Any idea why that might have stopped?

And I have read some of the readers’ comments about Customer or Best Exclusive coupons. Where do I find these coupons?

Thanks for your help.