If you are new to SavingStar or haven’t had the chance to fully understand what this program offers then you’re in luck. Following the steps below will help to make the process easier.
- Sign up for SavingStar – You can either join with Facebook or sign up using an existing email address.
- Next you will need to insert your zip code. The stores that offer deals will then show up. Choose Kroger (as well as any other stores you shop).
- You will then need to enter your Kroger Plus loyalty Card Number that is located on the back of your card.
- You are now able to shop and activate items that you intend on purchasing while you’re at Kroger or other stores listed on your card.
- CURRENTLY, two days a week SavingStar offers unique offers you may activiate to your Kroger Card. SavingStar offers a healthy offer on Tuesday and a freebie on Friday. Stay tuned to Kroger Krazy because I will make sure you know when the offer goes live. Pay attention to expiration dates because some offers expire sooner than others.
- With SavingStar, the money goes directly into your account. Once your savings reach $5, you can pick your payout from a deposit into your bank or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to American Forests.
Your total does not change at checkout. Your grocery savings are added to your SavingStar account within 2-22 days.
According to the Saving Star FAQ’s, eCoupons are NOT intended to be used along with paper manufacturer coupons:
Do SavingStar eCoupons stack with in-store discounts or manufacturer’s coupons?
SavingStar eCoupons will work whether or not you combine them with other services’ coupons, but they are not intended to be used this way. Generally, manufacturers state that it is against their policies for shoppers to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon for the same purchase. Using in-store coupons in combination with SavingStar eCoupons is not a problem.
In the future, we may implement mechanisms to limit the combination of SavingStar eCoupons with other manufacturer coupons.