About Kroger Krazy
Kroger Krazy is a blog where I share coupon matchups, Kroger finds and general money saving deals in a very detail oriented manner. If you are looking for one concise location for all your Kroger needs, then look no further. Although coupons are not a new concept to money saving strategies, it’s how you maximize those coupons and other deals for the greatest impact to your budget!
I am here to do the heavy lifting, so to speak and guide you through the process. I’m all Kroger, all day!
About Katie of Kroger Krazy
My name is Katie and I’m a 30-something mother of a seven year old daughter, Kambell. She looks like her dad, but ACTS just like me. Lord help her.
Determined to stay at home with my daughter, I looked for ways to save money. I have always used coupons but once I was introduced to how I could get things for free or actually make money shopping, I was hooked. I then took that knowlege and my attention to detail and created KrogerKrazy.com. It is my second baby for sure. I am lucky to say that I LOVE what I do and I hope it shows.
Here are a few random facts about me!
- I cannot live without red wine, bottled water, dark roast coffee and Coffee-Mate creamer. Don’t even ask me to try.
- In addition to all of those lovely beverages, I also LOVE food. Quality vs. Quantity of course. I am a huge fan of “small plates” and a total carnivore.
- I am obsessed with hashtags (in everyday conversation, not just on Twitter) and drive my friends and family nutso. #overkill
- Revolving doors and escalators make me nervous. I avoid them at all cost.
- I am a girly girl who loves hair, makeup, mani/pedis and massages. In fact, when I get rich and famous I am going to have a personal hand masseuse that just follows me around all day. #JenniferLopezstyle
- I am the grammar police. YOUR, YOU’RE, THEIR, THERE, THEY’RE.
- I am one of 5 girls! Yes, bathroom time was valued. You can see my gorgeous sisters HERE.
- I LOVE LOVE cats and so does my daughter. She has a cat obsession actually, which I of course enable. We have 5 cats in our house right now, and wouldn’t have it any other way. Except maybe one more.
- I love funny. And find myself quite hilarious.
- I try not to eat vegetables if at all possible.
- I never ever look at the price of gas. If I need gas, the price isn’t going to change that. #justpumpit
- I am passionate and a bit high strung.
- I love meeting new people. I can be immediate best friends with almost anyone.
- I am surprisingly a kickass parallel parker! Who knew!?
- I’m only 5 feet tall, but make up for it by always wearing heels.
- I love nerds. And try to surround myself with them at all times. Smart people just do it for me.
- I love 90′s old school rap, but actually listen to just about everything.
- If I’m in the car, I’m singing. I will even bust out the harmony when necessary.
- I believe in complimenting people, building others up…not tearing them down because of YOUR insecurities. I teach that to my daughter each and every day before school. Give at least one person a compliment every day.
- I have never started nor pushed a lawn mower, do not know how to turn on or operate a grill, have never shoveled snow, and am not exactly sure how to use a screw driver although the expression “righty tighty, lefty loosey” is playing in my mind right now. I’m sure I can figure it out.
- My given name is Kathryn, but I’ve been called Katie my whole life. Maybe when I’m 90 I’ll be a distinguished Kathryn.
Feel free to email me with questions, comments, concerns, etc. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.
You can also contact me via mail at
Coupon Katarina, LLC
PO Box 702
Sandusky OH 44871