Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.
Kroger Invites Customers to explore Spanish Cuisine!! Kroger is taking customers on a gourmet journey to taste the exquisite flavors of Spain during an exciting two-week event, Savor World Flavor: Taste of Spain.
A team of Kroger food explorers traveled the regions of Spain, and collaborated with local producers and chefs, searching for authentic, yet easy to prepare meal ideas and beverages. Starting April 6, Taste of Spain will highlight the best flavors brought back for Kroger customers, such as seasoned chorizo, smoked paprika garlicky shrimp, freshly harvested extra virgin olive oil, saffron-flavored paella, and smooth, fruity Chardonnay from Navarro. This ultimate foodie event will feature samples, recipe ideas, new food products and events that bring a taste of the Spanish culture to you.
Kroger will host a national Twitter party at 10 p.m. EST on Monday, April 11, for customers to learn more about Spanish cuisine and engage with an internationally known chef and culinary expert. To participate, follow @kroger on Twitter.
For more details, including recipes and cultural facts please visit www.spanishworldflavor.com.
Now that you’ve learned about Spanish food (tons of recipes found HERE), it’s time to make some new dishes on your own! With an iPad mini™ 2 and holder from The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, you’ll always be prepared to try new recipes and create delicious meals.
And they’re giving away 100 of them! Enter for your chance to win an iPad mini™ 2 and holder.* Before you do, make sure the mailing address associated with your account is up to date.
Promotion starts on or about 12:00 am Eastern Time on or about April 3, 2016 and ends 11:59 pm ET on April 19, 2016. You are limited to ONE entry per person/Shopper’s Card/account/household address.
View the Official Rules HERE.
After you have entered to win, go HERE and download these exclusive Kroger Digital Coupons.
I told you about the Buy 3, Save $3 Mini Breakfast Mega Event (mix & match) that was going to happen at Kroger for the next two weeks in the ad matchup. Here is the full inclusion list for the items included along with coupons that match. The sale runs March 16th – March 29th for most of us.
This list will also be bookmarked in the “most popular” category at the top of the blog for easy access.
This is a 2 week sale that runs WITH your sale cycle! Buy (3) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $3 off INSTANTLY at checkout. The in-store tags indicate that there are NO LIMITS!!
Buy 3, Save $3 Mega Event
Prices reflect additional $1.00 per item savings assuming you have purchased 3 participating items.
Here is the full inclusions list for the Buy 6, Save $3 Kroger Mega Sale. This is a 2 week sale that runs WITH your sale cycle! We have a few prices from the ad but the rest of the sizing and prices will be updated on Wednesday (2/10) when the sale begins and we can scope them all out in store. The list has been updated with unadvertised mega inclusions, with just a few things missing that we’ll try to fill in soon.
You can view the NON-Mega deals and ad scan HERE.
Buy (6) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $3 off INSTANTLY at checkout. NO LIMITS!!
Click HERE to open the full inclusions list released by Kroger.
New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.
Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event
Prices reflect additional $0.50 per item savings assuming you have purchased 6 participating items.
I wanted to remind you about a program called Kroger Community Rewards. You have to re-enroll every year, so PLEASE take the time to go in and update your profile if need be!
Kroger Community Rewards is a program where 5% of your purchases go to help non-profit organizations! Kroger has set aside 5,000,000 to go to these organizations and all you have to do is sign up and you’ll be automatically helping every time you swipe your Kroger Plus Card! And the best part is…it’s FREE!
- To get started, just go here.
- Choose your location and “Enroll”.
- Sign into your Kroger.com account (or register) and fill out your information.
- Search for your organization.
You should then see your rewards program listed along with all of your other account information…you are good to go! Now every time you swipe your card, your organization gets money! How awesome is that?
So you’re asking…how do Kroger fuel points work? I wanted to help answer your questions in hopes you’ll be less confused (if you were).
- The fuel program allows you to receive savings of up to $1.00 off per gallon one one fuel purchase up to 35 gallon at Kroger, Turkey Hill and participating Shell stations.
- For each increment of 100 fuel points (up to 1,000 point) you will receive $0.10 per gallon.
- Earn points in current month and redeem thru each month. Each month is a separate accumulation period. Months’ points don’t combine in a single transaction.
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- Shopping at Kroger
- $1.00 spent on groceries = 1 fuel point
- Federally funded Prescriptions
- $1.00 spent out-of-pocket = 1 fuel point
- Shopping at Fred Meyer Jewelers or online at Fred Meyer Jewelers
- $1.00 spent on jewelry = 1 fuel point
- Buying gift cards
- $1.00 in gift cards = 2 fuel points
- Taking a Satisfaction Receipt Survey (located on bottom of receipt)
- Once every 7 days = 50 fuel points
- Non-federally funded Prescriptions
- 1 prescription = 50 fuel points
- Visit to The Little Clinic (what you pay out-of-pocket)
- Paid visit = 50 fuel points
YES! Kroger holds promotions such as:
- 2x fuel points when you buy groceries (both a Kroger Digital Coupon or one that can from Kroger ad)
- This usually happens in the summer months
- 4x fuel points when you buy gift cards
- These are special promotions that Kroger does a few times a year and you’ll find about from them here.
- Your total fuel points are calculated after you have given your Kroger card but also after all Kroger Digital coupons have gone off your order.
- Fuel points are given BEFORE you hand over your manufacturer coupons.
- For example, if your Kroger bill is $104.65 and you hand over your manufacturer coupon and your total now becomes less than $104.65, you will STILL receive 100 fuel points for the total BEFORE printable or insert coupons.
- Kroger Fuel Center
- Turkey Hill
- Visit www.kroger.com/fuel
Want to try using Ragu for your game day snacks? Head into Kroger to stock up on Ragu and the rest of your football needs today!
Sunday…In most houses that means one thing, game day. And with a house full of guests, the last thing I want to do is serve something boring and expected. That's why I turn to Ragu to help make my appetizers more exciting and delicious. Here's my favorite recipe for a full day of football.
I recently made a meatball sub dish that EVERYONE loved so I wanted to share it with you!
In order to make this recipe you will need the following items and let me tell you…this is EASY!
- Canned Biscuits (1-2 cans)
- Frozen Meatballs
- Ragu Pasta Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Start by preheating your own to 375° F. Grab your baking dish (any size that meats your party needs) Recipe designed for 9×13.
Open your canned biscuits and cut each individual biscuit down the middle and into 6-8 individual pieces.
Place your individual cut pieces of dough into your baking dish.
Open your jar of Ragu Pasta Sauce and pour over the biscuit pieces. I like things a little saucy so I added about 3/4 of my jar. Stir the sauce and biscuits together to make sure they are all covered.
Open your bag of frozen meatballs and place over the sauce. My bag contained 24 frozen meatballs and I added 20 (I must have needed to save the remaining 4 for something else).
Top the dish with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese and place in the 375° F oven for 35-40 min.
Once the dish is done, let it rest for a couple of minutes or dig in because you can't wait to try it!
Kroger has as ale on Ragu Pasta Sauces until January 26th. Depending on which coupon you got in your 1/10 Smart Source insert you'll be paying as low as $0.88 for a jar of Ragu sauce.
Post Sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.