This is my go to knife in the kitchen! I absolutely love it so if you are looking to update your cutlery or gift it to someone else this is a great deal!
1SaleADay is offering Rachael Ray Furi 7-Inch Sharp-and-Store Self-Sharpening Santoku Stainless Steel Knife with Sharpening Case for ONLY $19.99 (down from $79.99)!
• 7-inch Santoku blade with curved blade end for fast slicing, dicing and mincing
• Grooved Granton edge for thin nonstick slicing
• Wide blade for scooping up vegetables and crushing garlic
• Knife made from a single piece of hardened and tempered CrMov stainless steel
• CrMov stainless steel is rust resistant and holds a fine edge
• Knife handle is reverse wedge shaped with finger groove
• Handle covered in patented polypropylene soft rubber that is antimicrobial and slip resistant
• Storage case with built in Furi 6-finger sharpener
• Automatically sharpens knife when inserted or taken out of case
• Durable hard plastic storage case with a non-slip rubber base
• Securely houses knife so it won’t accidentally fall out
Just login into your 1SaleADay account and click on the “Family” tab at the top but don’t wait too long…they sell out in a flash! Shipping is $4.99.