Ok, remember THIS Gillette deal at CVS this week? Well, reader Eric just emailed me that the limit is actually 2, not 1…so that makes this deal a $4.00 Moneymaker!! SA-weet!

Here’s the new math:

Gillette or Old Spice Body Wash (10-18oz) – $4.00 = $4.00 ECB (limit 1)
Use Deal Idea #1:
Buy (2) Gillette Body Washes

Use BOGO Free Q from 6/6 PG
Pay $4.00, get back $8.00 ECB (for buying 2)
Final cost is 2 for FREE + $4.00 Moneymaker!

Deal Idea #2:
Buy (2) Old Spice Body Washes
Use BOGO Free Q from 4/18 RP, 5/2 or 6/6 PG
Pay $4.00, get back $8.00 ECB (for buying 2)
Final cost is 2 for FREE + $4.00 Moneymaker!
**********

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

grandpa bob

June 15, 201012:12 pm

our cvs in AZ. does not have this in the ad and the product does not scan $4.00 get back $4.00 ECB, is this regional?

Katarina

June 15, 201004:52 pm

Grandpa Bob: I'm not really sure. A reader who lives in Kansas is the first one who mentioned to me that it was ringing up limit 2, so giving $8 ECB. Then I did it here in Ohio and got the same result. It is NOT advertised. You will just see it on your receipt after you purchase the 2 body washes. Hope that helps! And I hope it works for you too!

Meena

June 15, 201008:52 am

Where can I find this coupon? I cant find it anywhere.. Please help .. I need this

Katarina

June 15, 201011:43 am

Meena, The BOGO Free Gillette Coupon was from the P&G Insert that came in the newspaper on 6/6. The BOGO Free Old Spice Coupon was from the 4/18 or 5/2 Redplum insert or the 6/6 PG. If you don't have those newspapers, you can order the coupons from a coupon clipping service or on Ebay. Here are a few you can check out: Manufacturers Coupons The Coupon Clippers Ebay – Don’t forget to go through Ebates or ShopAtHome to earn 1-3% cash back, plus if you’re new to either of these programs, you’ll get a $5 sign-up bonus too

Natalie

June 14, 201009:12 am

Our CVS in NY gave $8.00 Extra bucks after the purchase. I was able to get 4 Gillette body washes for free and made $8.00 in extra Bucks. There was a $4.00 coupon off the purchase of two body washes in the PG shopper in May here. Our store allowed the BOGO and $4.00 coupon.

Felicia

June 13, 201007:01 pm

I just got back from getting my two. It was awesome because I had gotten a CRT for 2$ off a 6$ body wash purchase last week. For me that is a 6$ moneymaker. :D

Katarina

June 13, 201006:05 pm

Joanna...that's what I'm saying...the offer limit is NOT 1, it's actually 2. Sometimes that happens at CVS. The ad will say one thing, but then it rings up differently. This deal has been confirmed by several readers.

Joanna Wright

June 13, 201003:57 pm

The offer limit is 1, which I believe means you'd only get back $4 Extra Bucks, even if you bought two body washes to be able to utilize that BOGO coupon. So you'd still get both items free, but you wouldn't make $4. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.