Not sure if this deal is Nationwide or regional, but you may want to check nonetheless. Wednesday (6/15), when you scan your ECB card at the coupon center you MAY get a coupon for a Pepsi fridge pack for only $0.99 (limit 1) – available that day (Wed) only!

(thanks SaveAtHomeMommy!)

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

britany c

June 16, 201107:15 am

A coupon failed to print for me as well. Luckily, I asked the cashier and she did a price adjustment for me so I only had ot pay 99 cents even without the coupon. I know it's too late now but next time ask the cashier you may get lucky and get the deal anyway.

Gina

June 15, 201104:17 pm

I got mine this morning. I did get an email from CVS yesterday.

Dung

June 15, 201103:59 pm

Sorry you guys did not get one. I got mine about half an hour ago. I was told by the cashier that only the people that received an e-mail from CVS about this deal will be able to get a coupon. Check your e-mail inbox to see if you got an e-mail and if you do then print it out and show it to them.

Leanne

June 15, 201102:16 pm

I didn't get one either. But I did get my free Hershey's candy bar so it wasn't a wasted trip. :)

Jessica

June 15, 201112:54 pm

I think that is silly! I was really disappointed when I didn't get a coupon for the 12pk Pepsi but suppose someone that doesn't drink pop gets that coupon and just throws it away because it isn't valuable to them. I guess thats what CVS is hoping for though right?!

Julie

June 15, 201111:09 am

So sad! I didn't get the coupon and neither did another customer that scanned her card, but a third customer did get one. The cashier told us it was a select few...