This week at Walmart you can get a great deal when you price match the Scotch Magic Tape to Target’s $0.50 price. Use the $1.00/1 off Scotch Magic Tape printable coupon to get $0.50 in overage!

Scotch Magic Tape – $0.50 (Price match the Target ad)
Use $1.00/1 Scotch Magic Tape printable
Final cost is FREE + $0.50 Coupon Overage!

View the Walmart price match policy and print a copy to take with you! You technically do not even need a copy of the ad, but I suggest having it with you anyway to ensure a smooth checkout. If you did not receive the Target ad, you can always print it online.

(thanks My Litter!)

Filed Under: FREEBIES

Comments

Heather T.

July 19, 201104:11 pm

I got 5 at my walmart thats all they had I printed 10 coupons but I can still see if they get more or use them on the $1.22 dispensers

Cody

July 19, 201107:27 am

Yup i knew it would happen...They declined mine also. The small print says only available on the type on the coupon. The coupon doesn't state the bonus sized. They then brought up the picture...Which never matters and they told me there was nothing they could do. RIDICULOUS!

Ana

July 18, 201106:19 pm

Had a problem price matching this at walmart since the target ad says 25% Bonus inches, and the tapes at walmart dont have that on them. Can this technically be done???

Ashleigh Harris

July 18, 201102:44 pm

Nope. The only way that would matter was if the coupon specified a size. I beleive the coupon says 'Save $1 on Scotch Magic Tape.' If I'm not mistaken. Yay! More than free tape!

Katarina

July 18, 201102:39 pm

not at all - the coupon is good for any scotch magic tape. :)

Cody

July 18, 201102:00 pm

It doesn't matter if the ad says bonus-size and the coupon doesn't?