Through 7/18, Walgreens is offering a $5.00 Register Reward when you buy (2) Finesse products. These are currently $3.99, BOGO Free! Plus there’s a $2 Mail in rebate you can submit for, both turning this into a HOT Moneymaker!

Here’s your scenario:

Buy (2) Finesse Clean+Simple Products – $3.99 BOGO Free = $5.00 RR
Use (2) $1.00/1 Finesse Product from 5/8 SS or May All You
Pay $1.99, get back $5.00 RR
Then submit for $2.00 Finesse Product Mail-in Rebate
Final cost is 2 for FREE + $5.01 Moneymaker!

(thanks eeendeavors!)

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

ericka

July 9, 201104:45 pm

tried to get the $5rr//no such luck..but did mail in for the $2 rebate..note:only 1 rebate per household allowed for submission according to rules

Molli

July 8, 201111:23 am

I also tried this deal and did not get $5 RR but with coupon + mail in rebate still free!

karebear

July 8, 201109:07 am

I called my store and they did a check for me and said that it was mis printing and they have since fixed it. NO RR for finesse. If you have the coupons though it is still a good deal this week with the rebate. 2 for free! $1.99 OOP.

Gina

July 7, 201109:18 am

I went and purchased the Finesse Clean&Simple BOGO at Texas Walgreens and no RR was given so I will just be doing the mail-in-rebate. It was worth the try anyway.

karebear

July 6, 201107:15 pm

My friend tried this and no RR. I am going to try to attempt to have my hubby do it tomorrow. I will be getting the 2/$1 mars Candy bars using 6/19RP coupon and using a $1.50RR i got from my purex. He should spend $1 OOP before tax. Maybe the deal will work better if we bought 4 instead of 2??? Now since they're BOGO???

Dung

July 6, 201102:07 pm

I read the comments on a different blog today and not one person got the $5 RR. I was going to do this deal with no coupons but I'll wait to see what is going on still with Finesse.

Michelle Hughes

July 6, 201101:54 pm

Is this an unadvertisied special? Did not see it in the weekly ad.