This is totally a YMMV (your mileage may vary) type deal as it seems to be a total fluke! But I wanted to post it for those who’d like to give it a try!

First of all, go to CVS and grab an Infiniti by Conair Dryer and scan it at the Coupon Center Kiosk to see what the price is. It is regularly priced at $24.99 but reported to be ringing up at $7.99! Additionally, it is generating a $5.00 ECB (monthly deal)!

Buy Infiniti by Conair Dryer – $7.99 = $5.00 ECB (limit 2)
Final cost is $2.99!

If you’re running out the door to test this deal, let us know if it works!

(thanks Passionate Penny Pincher!)

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

deepthi

September 2, 201107:43 pm

found it but did not ring up to 7.99 :-(

deepthi

September 2, 201101:41 am

is this still available....??? should chk tomo

Heather

August 28, 201112:05 pm

I went to CVS (hurricane Irene took our power away so had nothing else to do so figured I would give this a shot) picked up 2 of these hair dryers. I paid for one $8.13 total but no ECB so I told the lady nicely I heard there was suppose to be a $5 ECB so after looking in ad she gave it to me. I paid for second using 1st ECB so total $2.88 & again no ECB so she printed one. I paid a total of $11.01 for 2 hair dryers & have 1 $5 ECB left. So realistically I paid $6.01 for 2 dryers!

Katarina

August 28, 201101:58 pm

Wow Heather! You had an awesome cashier! Good for you! :)

Kerry

August 27, 201112:32 pm

I got it for $7.99 + tax and a $5 ECB! Thanks so much for the heads up! :)

Kim

August 27, 201112:29 pm

I must have looked like an idiot because I took every hair dryer to the price checker yesterday, and didn't find it...:( This would be a perfect gift for my daughter who just asked for one. Going to go check out a couple other stores near me.

Lindy

August 26, 201101:23 pm

I tried every hair dryer at my CVS and had no luck. All of them were original price! :(

Anita

August 25, 201109:22 pm

I got the same deal as Erin....Clearance priced at $8.24 and got my $5 ECB! And to think I almost bought one at Walmart the other day for full price!!!

Erin

August 25, 201109:00 pm

I found the same one you have pictured, regularly $32.99 at my store, clearance priced down to $8.24. Still a fantastic deal, especially after getting the $5 ECB!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Dacil

August 25, 201108:22 pm

I found the straightener for $7.74 and bought 2 but I only received 5 Extra bucks, I paid both together because I have 15 Extra bucks from Revlon...should I been paying separate???...even thou it was a good deal

Michele

August 25, 201108:19 pm

I stopped in and price checked every Infiniti they had and none of them had been marked down. I will keep my eye out though.

Amy

August 25, 201107:00 pm

i tried and found nothing !! what a great deal you got !

sue

August 25, 201105:40 pm

Worked got 2,was able to roll first $5 ecb onto 2nd.Still gave me another $5 ecb. Thanks for the hesds up. I;ve got a start on my Christmas shopping.

Jennifer

August 25, 201104:49 pm

I went and they were all sold out! So maybe it worked and others got the deal???