Are you tired of the razor deals? Hope not, because here’s another one for you Kroger-ers (that’s a word).

Schick Quattro Razor for Men or Women – $5.49
Use $5.00/1 Schick Quattro for Women Razor or Refill printable
Or $5.00/1 Schick Quattro for Men Razor printable
Final cost is $0.49

This is a great deal to grab if you don’t want to play the drug store game…just hand over the coupon – no rewards to remember to deal with! 😉

(thanks Saving And Giving!)

Filed Under: KROGER

Comments

Amy B

September 23, 201104:26 pm

These were only $5 at my kroger but i was told at checkout that they no longer accept internet printables over $1!!!!! I'm so disappointed, guess i won't be doing much kroger shopping

Renee

September 23, 201103:02 am

I live in southeast Texas. My kroger had these razors on sale for $5....so I got them absolutely free...Super excited

Tamara

September 22, 201102:12 pm

What zip are you using, I can only find $6/2

mary

September 22, 201112:11 pm

Thanks Katarina! I printed the coupons Tuesday night,

lucasmom

September 22, 201109:32 am

I think all the others are gone.

sharon

September 22, 201112:59 am

the only coupon i can print off is for the refillables ? but not for the razors..... thanks

emily

September 22, 201112:13 am

What zip code are you using on coupons.com? I can't find the coupon under my zip...thanks :)

Lisa

September 21, 201109:26 pm

I was able to use that coupon at walmart and get the hydro shavers for .49 cents each also - and I used 6 of the buy 2 disposable razors and made 12 dollars - so I ended up getting 12 packs of disposables, 6 schick hydro mens razors, my daughters allergy medicine and a pack of little smokies - final at check out was only .32 cents before tax!! wooo hooot - my husband goes through a ton of razors - (he shaves his head daily) - so this was awesome for us!!!

Sarah

September 21, 201108:30 pm

Rats! I was just there and didn't check 4 this deal cuz I was gonna go to the drug store. Oh well.....I will just have to make another trip .49 is worth it :) Thank You!!!!