Walmart has Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Cleaning Kit featured for $3.97 in their new ad starting 10/2. There just happen to be a couple $4 coupons floating around = that’s called FREE!

Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Starter Kit – $3.97
Use $4.00/1 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Starter Kit printable or from 9/11 SS (exp 10/22)
Final cost is FREE + $0.03 Coupon Overage!

(thanks Coupon Frugality!)

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

sharon

October 5, 201112:26 am

my walmart someone cleared the shelfs but they gave me another starter kit for the same one on sale so still got them free i only was able to print off 2 from the computer

cody

October 4, 201103:59 am

The scrubbing bubbles was on a special pallet near where all the chips are. I got 4 free.

sharon

October 4, 201112:09 am

the coupon in sundays paper 8.00 dollars off any cover girl face product got all of my blushes for FREE

sharon

October 4, 201112:06 am

just went thru the ads and it has it n there for 3.97 maybe the tag on the shelf wasnt changed thankssss cody

Cody

October 3, 201101:24 am

Show them your AD. May be regional or may be false advertisement.

sharon

October 3, 201112:33 am

i went to walmart and the scrubbing bubbles starter kit was 9.97 so wasnt free for me

Cody

October 2, 201111:41 pm

Its a good deal even without a coupon. There are people that look at ads just to see if something is on sale and then they go buy it... Especially when you see the words one-time offer, it gets peoples attention...

karen richardson

October 2, 201104:10 pm

went to the store after Church this AM and someone had cleared the shelf of them. Called neighboring Walmart and they said a lady had bought all their stock too! Gotta love "shelf cleaners" !