Swagbucks (one of the easiest ways to earn gift cards!) has just released a Swagcode on my Swidget worth 5 Swagbucks! Hurry, code expires at 11:00 AM (EST)! (thanks Dori!)
- Just look for my swidget (swagbucks box) on my right sidebar and click the “SC” button at the bottom
- Click “Check if there’s a Swagcode”
- Copy (highlight, control/C) the code
- Go to Swagbucks homepage
- Paste (control/V) the code in the box that says “Enter Your Swag Code” (right hand side under your Account Summary)
code will not work if there are any spaces before or after, so carefully paste it
- Click “Gimme” and you should see the amount added to your account total
New to Swagbucks?
Just sign up for Swagbucks. You get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up! It only takes 450 to earn a $5 Amazon giftcard, so you’ll be well on your way!!
Make Swagbucks your home page so you always use it for your searches. Then, start searching! You usually earn 10 or 20 swagbucks every few searches. Redeem your swagbucks for gift cards or put the money in your paypal account! You only need 450 swagbucks (you can easily get that within the first 2 weeks) to earn a $5 Amazon card or 1300 swagbucks for a $5 Starbucks card…and they add up quickly! Seriously, if you’re not using Swagbucks, you’re missing out on FREE money! There’s no obligation and no strings attached. I even downloaded the toolbar and have not had ANY issues. It’s just too easy!