As I mentioned in my CVS matchups, Aveeno may be generating an ECB for the travel size lotions. I got mixed responses…worked for some, didn’t for others earlier in the week. I am now happy to tell you that it has been confirmed working by several people!!

Buy (2) Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion or Cream (0.5-18 oz) = $7.00 ECB (limit 1)

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Aveeno Lotion (travel size) – $1.49 each
Pay $2.98, get back $7.00 ECB
Final cost is 2 for FREE + $4.02 Moneymaker!

If you did any version of this deal earlier this week, you won’t be able to get this deal as the limit is 1.

(thanks Karen, Angie & Wild For CVS!)

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

NoelSham

November 3, 201101:05 pm

Just worked for me in CT!! I was so giddy walking out of the store!

Dung

November 3, 201108:20 am

The coupon in the paper excludes trial size and 2.5 oz products.

Anita

November 2, 201111:45 pm

I must be tired...I meant to say "they only had one trial size....."

Anita

November 2, 201111:44 pm

I got the Aveeno deal! They one had one trial size so I got that one for 1.49 and the next size for 3.79. I used the 3.00 off Aveeno coupon and got the 7.00 ECB!

Felicia

November 2, 201109:55 pm

Not working in GA at 9M EST. :(

Mandy F

November 2, 201107:04 pm

I tried to do this on Monday and the manager told me they had gotten an email from Corporate that told them it was not valid on the Travel size, even though the ad says .5oz and the travel size are 1. oz. He was very nice about it. Not sure if I am gonna try it at another CVS or not.

jifjfi

November 2, 201106:51 pm

that $3/2 from 10/30 excludes trial and 2.5 OZ sizes...

sophia

November 2, 201105:17 pm

worked in houston tx

Amanda L Rouse

November 2, 201104:30 pm

I tried this first with coupon at the store in brookpark, ohio and the cashier told me that her manager said NOT to do it, and they were only supposed to work it on the higher price lotion.. i told her the ad did show the smaller size and did not EXCLUDE clearance and she said my manager said we are not doing it. so I called another location and spoke with the manager who said he would have no problem honoring it. i did this on the 31st, got 8 CG blushes used 4 $8/2 Q's and got 2 trial sized lotions used $3/2 q's and paid .47 (including tax) got them to print the $7 ECB, and got a $10 gc for spending $30+ with this week's promotion, so i picked a $10 cvs card to continue my coupon shopping. I don't think its fair a manager to refuse to follow the store's current ad... its not like i was getting cash in hand.. the ecb i use to buy products in their store, so they aren't losing that much!

Dung

November 2, 201104:16 pm

I tried it earlier today and it worked for me here in Dayton, Ohio. I also got another coupon for a free Illy coffee. I love CVS because they are so nice about giving you free stuff. I love their service the best!!! Thank you, Katarina!

coupondafna

November 2, 201104:12 pm

I just visited my CVS store and purchased 2 of the travel size lotions and it generated the $7 ECB. Also, remember that there was a $3 off of 2 Aveeno items in the paper this past Sunday -- I used that and the Aveeno was free, and I received the $7 ECB as well.