Great news for you who have little ones in diapers!! There are 2 overlapping Catalinas generating at participating Kroger stores!  Can you say Double Dip??

Buy $20 in Huggies, Get $5 catalina OYNO

Buy (2) Huggies Diapers = $3.00 OYNO
Buy (3) Huggies Diapers = $5.00 OYNO
Buy (4) Huggies Diapers = $6.00 OYNO

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons Diapers (12-50 ct) – $9.39 each

Buy (1) Huggies Baby Wipes (64 ct) – $2.49
Use (2) $3.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers from 10/23 SS (exp 11/19)
Or $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers printable
Use (1) $0.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes from 10/23 SS (exp 11/19) (doubles to $1.00)
Pay $14.27, get back $5.00 OYNO (wyb $20 worth of Huggies)
Plus get back $3.00 OYNO (wyb 2 Huggies Diapers)
Receive $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers via Upromise Deposit
Receive $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers via SavingStar.com
Final cost is $2.27 for all of the above!!

I have NO idea which regions are honoring the $3.00 Catalina, so it may be a trial an error thing. If it works for you, leave a comment along with your region.

(thanks Southern Cali Saver!)

Comments

Angie

November 4, 201109:28 pm

yep that is the same thing that happened to me. the upromise site says powered by savingstar.

Drina

November 4, 201112:55 pm

I added the coupon to my SS account, and when I went to add it to UPromise, it disapppeared. I assumed it was because I had added it to the SS already, like Angie is saying.

jennifer r.

November 4, 201111:16 am

This deal worked at Tiffin Kroger.

Angie

November 3, 201110:50 pm

it doesn't appear that you can get both the 2.00 back at upromise and the 2.00 back at savingstar because both are run by savingstar. please correct me if I am wrong.

Anna

November 3, 201109:18 pm

I'm in Richmond, VA and the catalinas both printed for me. Diapers here are $9.33 and I got the 72 count soft pack of wipes for $1.99

Sandra

November 3, 201108:31 pm

I just sent my husband to Kroger to score this deal. We live in Mississippi and we did get BOTH Cats!!! I also had the upromise loaded, so we will see if that comes through. I was not able to find this offer on savingstar though. @ Sarah - The upromise is geared towards college savings, but you can actually request a payout and it does not have to be used for college.

Candace

November 3, 201108:01 pm

They are not taken off at the register, but the amount is deposited into your account on those sites. I forgot how upromise works since I know it's for helping you save for college, but saving star will mail you a check everytime your account reaches $5. hope this helps :)

Sarah

November 3, 201107:54 pm

Hello! I don't understand how the upromise deposit and the savingstar.com work. Is is deposited into those accounts? Or do you get the $2/1 coupon from that account? So confused. Thank you for everything!

Jessica

November 3, 201106:20 pm

How does saving start work?

Katarina

November 3, 201111:45 pm

Hi everyone! I have written posts explaining how both SavingStar and Upromise work - check them out if you have any questions. Angie, I have not heard that both companies are run by SavingStar - I will have to look into that though. For this scenario, it doesn't matter because you are purchasing 2 packs of diapers, so each eCoupon has something to hang onto. Hope that helps! :)