Aquafresh has reset this coupon for $1.00/1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste, which means more FREE travel sizes at Walmart and Target as it prints with no size restrictions!! Even if you printed before you should be able to get 2 more prints today!

Walmart Deal Idea:

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste (8 oz Travel Size) – $0.97
Use $1.00/1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste printable
Final cost is as low as FREE + $0.03 Coupon Overage!

View all the current FREE at Walmart items

Target Deal Idea:

Aquafresh Extreme Clean (8 oz travel Size) – $0.97 – $1.07
Use $1.00/1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste printable
Final cost is as low as FREE!

View all the current FREE at Target items

(thanks Cody!)

Comments

Connie

December 28, 201107:07 am

Thanks for updating me on this coupon. I will get these to put in my homeless luv bags I make every year. I was able to make 10 this year with sample and travel size items. I know they were greatly appreciated.

Clyde, aka CouponKing25

December 27, 201110:19 am

Hey, I printed the coupon several days ago and it is awesome to get this free stuff, lol Being a single parent, saving every penny helps so much! My two daughters love to use coupons and save at the register. Thanks for keeping us up to date on great deals. Happy Holidays.

TRACY

December 27, 201105:18 am

It wouldn't let me reprint it.

Kristina

December 26, 201109:40 pm

I just found 3.5 oz Aquafresh for a $1 at Price Chopper. They were in the dollar section of the store, but they were new so I dont know how long they will be there.

Cody

December 26, 201109:07 pm

Your welcome! lol They reset it about a week ago... Hasn't been reset in a long time...

melissa duncan

December 26, 201106:52 pm

I did print out the Aquafresh coupon & there is no size requirement or restriction. Also the expiration date on the coupon is 1-25-12, it allowed me to print 2 coupons, after that I got a message saying I had printed the maximum number allowed.