There’s a new Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks Coupon that you can use on the Buy 6, Get $6 promo at Kroger right now!

These are priced at $2.99 at my store (Great Lakes/Columbus Region), but are only $2.00 in other regions! Depending on how many coupons you can get your hands on, you may be able to grab these for FREE!

$1/1 Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks

Kroger Deal Scenario:

Buy (6) Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks – $2.00 – $2.99 each
Use (6) $1/1 Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks printable
Or $1.10/2 Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks printable
Or $1/2 Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks or Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, Shapes or Roll Ups printable
Pay as low as $6.00, get back $6.00 OYNO
Final cost is 6 for FREE!

(thanks Southern Cali Saver!)

Comments

vitamins minerals

May 11, 201411:12 am

I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

Sherry

May 25, 201211:37 am

Katarina, I am in Little Rock, Arkansas and you are right it does make it difficult when all the stores don't do the same and usually the employees don't know the policies either. I had a cashier tell me that they were only allowed to take 2 internet coupons total per transaction and what it really is that they limit 2 internet coupons "per manufacturer" per transaction. So, it is definitely a challenge!

Rita

May 24, 201210:30 pm

The Kroger in Defiance, Ohio only allows 2 internet printables too. Half the time my store acts like your trying to rip off the company, even though stores MAKE money from coupons. I wish they would all get on the same page.

Angie

May 24, 201210:14 pm

the kroger in perrysburg ohio only allows 2 printable coupons

Sherry

May 24, 201202:06 pm

The only problem I see with this (and if there is another way, let me know) but the Kroger coupon policy states only 2 internet printed coupons per manufacturer, so not sure if they would take 6 at a time.. :(

Katarina

May 24, 201203:50 pm

Sherry, what area are you from. My area doesn't limit internet printables at all...but you are the 2nd person who has mentioned this. I wish all Krogers would unite in one policy. Makes it difficult for you guys to do deals like this one where you HAVE to buy 6 items to get the deal. Stinky policy! :(

Missy

May 23, 201205:01 pm

I am soooo lovn your Kroger Kraziness!

Katarina

May 23, 201208:16 pm

Thank you Missy!! :) I love it too!

Katarina

May 23, 201204:37 pm

Dung, Yes it rolls! :)

Dung

May 23, 201204:32 pm

Do you know if the $6 will roll like the $4 for Oscar Meyer? I just bought 6 Progresso soup and it worked for me. I also purchased 10 more of the Oscar Meyer Lunch Meat, which are still on sale for 10/$10 until 06/10/12 (I believe). Thank you for these wonderful deals!