HURRY to print this HOT Jose Ole coupon that will make for FREE singles at Kroger!

$3/2 Jose Ole brand items – no size restrictions!

Kroger has chimichangas and I’m guessing other single items like burritos for just $1.00 everyday…I just happened to have a picture of the chimichangas. So, you’ll get 2 of these for better than FREE after the coupon!!

Jose Ole Single Serve items – $1.00 (Reg Price)
Buy 2, Use $3/2 Jose Ole brand items printable
Final cost is 2 for FREE + possible coupon overage!

Comments

rosie

September 8, 201212:51 pm

This deal didn't work for me either. The singles were $.99 and I got four products to go with my two coupons. The cashier said it had to be for the box, even though I pointed out that it said "any" product. I said maybe she could adjust it down, she said no, it isn't for this product. I didn't argue, went ahead and paid the $4 for them and called it lunch ;) Has anyone tried getting 3 to use for each coupon? I like the idea, but the register beeped, so wondering if a higher product amount would make it work...

jessica

September 6, 201203:19 pm

Mine did not work either. Kroger's policy I found out is they will not accept internet coupons over $1.

Lu

September 6, 201209:59 am

Tried and it did not work. :(

Mary

September 6, 201209:17 am

I tried it. It didn't work. The cashier said the coupon can not exceed 75% of the purchase price, so for this to work at my store, the coupon would have had to been $1.50/2. But, now I know for future reference!

Mary

September 6, 201208:10 am

Hmmm...I've got to get milk today, so I'll give it a try!

layla

September 5, 201209:55 pm

tried this deal tonight and the coupon beeped at the register and the cashier said the coupon exceed the value of the product and wouldn't take. :(

Katarina

September 5, 201205:13 pm

Mary, it depends on your store and/or registers. Some registers will automatically adjust it down and you'll have no choice.

Mary

September 5, 201204:39 pm

Could you buy 3 and use the whole coupon to pay for them? My Kroger doesn't do cash back, it adjust the coupon down.