Thanks to reader Peggy for letting us know that there’s a new coupon for $1/2 Kraft Singles (8-16 oz) printing today!! Although it generates from Target.com, this is a regular manufacturer coupon that prints with no mention of Target anywhere.

If you’re in need of a couple more prints for your Mega Sale/Kraft Catalina scenarios, hurry to print your 2 copies!

Buy (10) Kraft Singles (16 ct) – $1.49 each
Use (5) $1/2 Kraft Singles (8-16 oz) printable
Or $1/2 Kraft Singles from blinkie machine near product
Pay $9.90, get back $10.00 OYNO
Final cost is 10 for FREE + $0.10 Moneymaker!

You can view more scenarios for the Kraft Catalina HERE.

Comments

patricia

September 9, 201207:07 pm

....but i can use an unlimited amount of coupons in total, just only 5 like cpns per day per person registered to a kroger card

patricia

September 9, 201207:05 pm

each kroger has a different max number of like coupons per person per day...mine has 5 as their max #, it is up to the managers at each store to decide...it's best to call ahead and ask...also, my kroger doubles cpns up to 99 cents, but not all krogers do....it is regional, best to call ahead if you are going to be visiting a kroger that you have not been to before and im sure they have a general policy on their website, but i have not looked, i usually only shop 2 krogers in my area and they are the same with their policies...hope this helps :)

Cierese

September 8, 201205:15 pm

I was told I could only use 3 printer coupons per transaction, but then they told me I couldn't come back in and use more that it was per person per day. I asked to see a copy of their policy and all it said was you couldn't use more than 2 like coupons that were printed per day (for example you can buy 3 like items, but can only use 2 coupons) She claimed it was 'regional policy' even though the paper she showed me didn't say only 3 per person..... THEY CAN NOT READ THEIR OWN POLICY!!! I'm going to try a different Kroger today.

kld79

September 7, 201207:46 am

I freeze these all the time! Works great!

Janell

September 7, 201207:41 am

Are these any good if you freeze them?

robin

September 6, 201208:41 pm

Called corporate and looks like they are like Walmart :( It's up to the managers discretion. Why would they have a policy if they don't have to follow it?

Claire

September 6, 201206:18 pm

Thanks for the head's up! I just found your blog yesterday & am THRILLED to finally find a blog dedicated to Kroger deals! It's my favorite store! :)

Katarina

September 6, 201210:45 pm

Welcome Claire! Thanks so much for your comment! :)

robin

September 6, 201206:08 pm

I just tried this deal at kroger and they told me I could only use 3 like coupons :( I'm new to kroger so is that correct? Or are they like walmart where ymmv? So bummed right now. Just wasted a trip :( Thanks!

Eliza

September 6, 201205:24 pm

My Kroger had a blinkie that had the $1 off of 2 coupon in it. My family loves cheese so I am stocked up.

Dung

September 6, 201209:30 am

You can also print $1/2 Velveeta shells and cheese as well on Target's site. I printed them out last night.