Kroger has the Del Monte Fruit Naturals Mango Cup on sale for $1.00 again! We still have this Del Monte Fruit Naturals coupon available as well, so you can snag these for FREE after the doubled coupon!

Del Monte Fruit Naturals Mango Cup – $1.00 (thru 3/23)
Use $0.50/1 Del Monte Fruit Naturals Mango cup printable (doubles to $1.00)
Final cost is FREE!

These are located in the refrigerated produce section at Kroger. Also, even though the coupon says Do Not Double it has been doubling for almost everyone.

Comments

louisp3

March 24, 201305:47 am

Understood :)

Rita

March 23, 201310:10 pm

Mine didn't carry either, I found nothing misleading about the picture. We all know what they are, you just have to look. You win some free coupon mangos, you lose some.

louisp3

March 23, 201304:33 am

The above photo shows mandarin oranges, not mango. Kroger does not carry Del Monte Fruit Naturals Mango, as such this posting is misleading. As you can see from another comment here, someone DID find magno at Kroger, so keep checking back. :)

Katarina

March 23, 201305:09 am

louisp3, I apologize...I didn't intend to mislead with the picture. I assumed SOME Kroger stores would carry this new variety, and the picture is only to show the price that they are $1 this week. In the scenario I specifically mention that the coupon is for mango and that is what you should purchase.

mary

March 21, 201305:55 pm

I couldn't find them in my store in central Kentucky either....

danish

March 19, 201309:36 pm

Yep, added sugar and soooo much syrup, not enough mango! I felt ripped off even tho I got it for free!

AG

March 19, 201303:57 pm

Danyelle, no one in my area carries them either (Toledo area).

Danyelle

March 19, 201302:29 pm

Which Kroger were you able to find these, I've been unsuccessful at the 3 Kroger stors near my house?

Kendall

March 18, 201306:24 pm

I was going to buy this for my mango-loving son, but it has added sugar!! :( That is a no no in my house!