Ok, here’s another FREEBIE you can score with the Kroger Mega Event! Neutrogena Facial Bars are just $0.89 after mega savings (higher priced in some regions), plus we have a TWO new Neutrogena coupons that print with NO restrictions, that will make them FREE!!

Neutrogena Facial Bar – $0.89-$1.39 (wyb 5 participating items)
Buy 2, Use $2/2 Neutrogena Products printable
Or $1/1 Neutrogena Cleansing or Acne Product printable
Final cost is as low as 2 for FREE!

This has been added to my What’s FREE at Kroger list.

(thanks Latisha & Jonda!)

Comments

Melissa

April 18, 201304:07 pm

The store will let you use the $5.00 on 2 coupon for the bars. I used mine

Lori

April 16, 201306:12 pm

My store does not sell these, I looked all over. They do carry the acne bar but it was not marked for the sale.

cathylynn

April 13, 201302:19 pm

Nancy, on Neutrogena's web site under the heading "Cleansers," bar soap is included in that category. So, you're right...you CAN use the coupons for the bar soap.

Karen

April 12, 201312:31 am

I went to my Kroger today and there was no sale tag on this item. I wanted to get it but was wondering why it wouldn't be marked or maybe they forgot to tag it. Should I take it up to the service desk and ask them?

Katarina

April 12, 201311:44 am

Karen, yes...just have them scan it. It will ring up with a little + > symbol indicating if that it's mega sale.

Hana

April 11, 201303:26 pm

Katie, can the 1/1 Neutrogena Hair, Hand, Body or Men's Product (SS 02/24/13)and $5/2 Neutrogena Hair, Hand, Body or Men's Product (SS 02/24/13) be used here?

Katarina

April 11, 201310:15 pm

Hana, in my opinion that coupon is not intended for FACE products. If they took the trouble to list all of these other items and not say FACE...then I doubt they intended for it to be used on face products. With that being said...others feel differently and consider their face part of their BODY which is listed. :) This is a personal ethics issue and you should make you own decision regarding that. :)

Nancy

April 11, 201310:53 am

there is also one on that neutrogena site that is $1 off any cleansing or acne product. Those bars should apply to that category

Megan

April 10, 201309:35 pm

Nevermind...realized the $2 off any product doesn't print with "regular price item only" on it. Must be for online only restrictions.

Megan

April 10, 201307:19 pm

Which coupon do you print? The $2 off any product says regular price item only.

Rita

April 10, 201306:21 pm

I think it has to be increments of 5 Amanda.

amanda

April 10, 201306:05 pm

If you buy more than 5 participating items do you still get the sale price for everything or just 5?

Katarina

April 11, 201310:10 pm

Amanda, some stores are giving the mega discount on ALL items over 5, but others are not...you'll have test it out to be sure.