Knorr sides coupon

I was SO hoping for a Knorr Sides coupon to pop up for the current Catalina we have generating at Kroger! Hurry to print this RARE coupon and score a great deal!

Knorr Sides Catalina

10/7 – 12/4 | Knorr Sides
Buy (3) = $1.00 OYNO

Knorr Sides coupon

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who confirmed that there is no limit on this on, so I have updated the scenario reflecting this.

Deal Scenario based on limit 2 “like” printables:
Buy (10) Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides – $1.00 (Reg Price)
Use (2) $1.50/5 Knorr Sides printable
Pay $7.00, get back (3) $1.00 OYNO
Final cost is $0.40 each!

Typically Catalinas are limit 1 reward per transaction, however the ones that are advertised by the store like this (“checkout coupon”) seem to be giving us a pattern of limit 3 rewards and sometimes no limit at all. Let us know if you decide to test the limits! Read more about Catalinas HERE.

Comments

Melissa

November 24, 201307:49 pm

Found a Knorr coupon $1 off 3 up north in my grocery store. I can mail a few out if anyone needs.

Denise

October 12, 201307:45 am

You received 2 cats in the same transaction? We usually only get 1 per transaction. If so awesome deal!!

Esmeralda

October 11, 201310:24 am

My Kroger has them priced at $.98

Esmeralda

October 11, 201310:23 am

I just bought 6 and used the $1.50/5 and got back (2) $1 catalinas!!! Yay! Only $.40 each!

Becky Bunting

October 11, 201310:11 am

I saw these at Fry's in Arizona with a peely for $1 off of meat when you buy two. Even better. :)

LeAnn

October 10, 201309:52 pm

The Knorr coupon I got from that link was $1.50 off of 5, so an even better deal! Will be $.50 each even if you just buy 5 and only get 1 cat! If you can get 2 cats wyb 6, the cost should be $.42 each! :)

Katie

October 10, 201308:14 pm

Well, that's what I'm not sure about until someone tests the Catalina to see what the limit is. :)

G'town Reader

October 10, 201307:59 pm

If you buy 6 Knorr, with the -$1/5, you will receive $2 back? Then ea. will be 50¢.

Tina Kitty

October 12, 201307:21 pm

Hey I just did this in Memphis TN. My Kroger had a sign under the Knorr sides confirming you got $3 off 3. No limit was printed on the sign. I bought 10 in one transaction. The first $1 catalina printed out when I scanned the first 3, another 3 scanned and another $1 cat, then the last $3 and the last $1 cat spit out. All this before I paid. Not sure if the catalina machine works the same for all stores but this is what happened at mine.