Kroger Coupons and Weekly Ad

Here is the weekly Kroger ad matchup along with coupon matchups for the week of  3/2/14

We have a new breakfast items FREE Milk promo happening at Kroger! I am not sure yet if it’s a 2 week deal but will update you as soon as I know.  I will have the full inclusion list available to you on Monday so stay tuned!

Get a FREE Gallon of Milk wyb 3 participating items, mix or match but this time around EXCLUDES organic milk.

Free Milk

Click “more” to view entire list.

BAKERY & DELI
PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD
FLORAL

All of my previous week’s ad matchups can be found HERE in the matchups category. Just scroll down to view whatever week’s sale you are working off.

My Kroger deals are based on the ad for Ohio (Great Lakes/Columbus Region), but I try to include regional price differences. The ad week starts on Monday for this region (but check your ad for sale dates).

Check your local store for policy. Pricing varies by region, so check your ad for slight discrepancies.

Math is based on FACE value of the coupon. I will also let you know your final cost if the coupon doubles.

If an item is priced 10/$10, you do not have to purchase 10 items to receive the $1.00 each price unless otherwise noted (like when part of a mega sale).

You can load SavingStar, Upromise, Shortcuts, Cellfire, Kroger Digital Coupons and P&G e-Saver onto your shopper’s card. Check out this post on digital coupons for everything you need to know about these.

Search my Coupon Database for more coupons if you’re purchasing multiples or items not on sale!

This post is part of Becentsable’s Grocery Gathering.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS LIST TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

Karen

March 7, 201411:38 pm

Vicki, Look for the coupon that reads Save $2.00 when you buy 3 DIGIORNO Thin & Crispy pizza (more)click on the more and you will see the whole coupon which is Save $2.00 on 3 DIGIORNO Thin & Crispy pizza or TOMBSTONE Original pizza

Vicki

March 7, 201407:34 am

Okay, my ad shows the Tombstone pizzas for sale with the digital coupon. However, the Tombstone's coupon is not in my list of coupons. Instead, I have a Jack's coupon for $1 off 2 that can be used up to 5 times. Anyone else?

Rebecca

March 7, 201412:46 pm

Mine is showing both of those coupons.

Wendy

March 5, 201412:00 pm

I am new to couponing. Can I buy 3 Kellogs cereals, use a $1 off coupon, get the $2.00 Katalina coupon printed, and get a free gallon of milk? Then, can I use that Katalina for my next transaction of 3 Kellogs cereals, with coupon and get another gallon of milk free?

Rebecca

March 7, 201412:50 pm

Yes, you can! You can also use another Kelloggs coupon on your next transaction because the Katalina is off of your order total not on the cereal. :)

Amy S.

March 3, 201412:28 am

Our Kroger just switched over to the sales starting on Wednesdays. I'm SOOOO not happy, as it's going to be hard to get used to. Then again, all of the remods and such have already done that for me and most of the regulars there. Does anyone know when/how we'll receive the ad now that it's not in Sunday's paper? Will the sales still be the same as the stores who still start their sales on Sundays?

Kristy

March 3, 201403:59 pm

Most of our grocery stores' sales cycles here begin on Wednesdays and we get grocery ads in the mail on Tuesday of each week.

amanda

March 3, 201408:05 pm

our sales start wed and we get the ads tue in the mail =)

Laura

March 2, 201402:50 pm

There is a $1.50/2 Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent coupon in the 2/9 SS that expires 4/9.

Alex h

March 1, 201412:00 pm

can you buy 6 cereals and get 2 milks free??

Rachel D.

March 3, 201412:13 pm

In our ad, it said "No limit" under the milk and cereal deal. So I would assume that you could do the 6 cereals, 2 free milks in the same transaction.

Amy S.

March 2, 201411:05 pm

I've been told in the past that you have to do that in separate transactions. It makes it hard when coupons are for $/2, making you buy 4 to get the free milk, you know? Heck, if today is any sign of how the milk situation will be, I won't even be able to do this- there isn't ANY milk in the 3 stores I went to, because there's a snow advisory. LOL!

GL

March 1, 201404:24 am

The FIRST and THIRD links for Progresso Soup coupons do not work. There are no coupons there.

tracy

February 28, 201411:17 pm

There's a new catalina offer for kellogg's cereal, too! Sending you a photo of the printout for it. Makes this deal very, very sweet!

sarah

March 2, 201409:55 am

Very excited to hear about the catalina!!! What is the offer???

Kay R.

February 28, 201408:52 pm

Do u have to click on anything special to get the Moms best cereal coupon? thank you

Emily

February 28, 201409:57 pm

I can't seem to find the Mom's Best Cereal coupon either.

Emily

February 28, 201405:45 pm

The Free Milk event does last for 2 weeks!

Katie