honey bunches of oats coupon

YAY!! We have an awesome new $1/1 Honey Bunches of Oats coupon to print valid on the Morning Energy variety (which I can wait to try)! And guess what! These are ONLY $1.88 with the Mega Event, so JUST $0.88 a box!! SWEET!!

I am so hyper today.  Coupon is pre-clipped at zip 77477.

honey bunches of oats coupon

The Mega Event runs for 2 weeks WITH your sale cycle. If your sale cycle starts on Wednesday, do NOT run out today to get these. Wait until then and you will find all the mega deals.

New to Mega Event shopping? Read THIS POST and watch my video!

Comments

Molly

March 17, 201406:16 pm

Does anybody know if you can get rainchecks on mega event items? Also, there was a Dial premium liquid soap insert for $1/2 in the paper. Is that for any Dial liquid hand soap? I have never seen "premium"..

Ashley

March 17, 201404:40 pm

It says redeemable at Walmart, will Kroger still accept them?

Kelly H.

March 20, 201409:05 pm

Mine does... I don't even ask. I just put them in with my other coupons. They don't check that closely and they always scan without an issue.

Tracie

March 18, 201405:17 pm

my Kroger won't

Tracie

March 18, 201405:16 pm

today at Wal-Mart I found $2.00 off 1 box of HBO Greek Honey Crunch peelies, as well as $1.00 Post cereals peelies

Dung

March 17, 201404:02 pm

Tammy-you have to buy at least 5 mega event items in order to get that price. I just bought on a little bit ago. I like the one with almond so I thought I'd give this a try since it has chocolate too. The Izze drink was marked at my store 10/$10 but did have the mega event tag with it. I went ahead and purchased 5 and they took $5 off so they ended up free for me. I also got $1.50 Catalina for buying 4 Classico sauce.

m

March 17, 201405:10 pm

I got 2 classico catlina coupon for $1/2 (be on the look out for them), so with mega sale and coupons its 3.96 for 4 plus I get 1.50 catalina on my next order, so they end up costing almost .62 each

Tammy

March 17, 201403:41 pm

Do you have to buy a certain amount for it to be 1.88

Julie

March 17, 201406:54 pm

Tammy, this should help you. :-) https://www.krogerkrazy.com/2014/01/how-to-shop-a-kroger-mega-event/