Angel Soft

We have a new Angel Soft coupon to print today if you wanted to stock up on more cheap bath tissue!! As a reminder, the 4 packs are on sale for just $1 at Kroger starting tomorrow for the Columbus/Great Lakes Region!  If your sale doesn't start until Wednesday print and save this because this coupon may not last throughout the day (limits are reached VERY quickly)!

Angel Soft

Comments

Nancy

March 24, 201403:17 pm

I cant figure it out on chrome to find my java to fix it so I can print from redplum. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber

March 24, 201402:54 pm

I received my 4 packages for $0.40. This is so awesome. I am new to couponing but this website is so helpful, it makes me happy to think of all the money I'm saving. I should have started this a LONG time ago!

Ashley Waterer

March 23, 201404:04 pm

To print the redplum coupons I went to java in my programs list, then configure java, then on the security tab I changed my setting from high down to medium. Worked for me:)

Amber

March 23, 201405:35 pm

THANK YOU! I was only able to print using internet explorer before your tip! Worked perfect and now I can print redplum from my google chrome :)

Lindsay McCain

March 23, 201403:25 pm

I just loaded a .45 coupon to my Kroger card also.

Nancy

March 23, 201402:23 pm

I cant get to print coupons on Redplum site now for weeks, does anyone know what is going on? Why cant we print on this site? anyone help please

Michelle

March 23, 201401:49 pm

I cannot get on the redplum site to print coupons any ideas as to why?

Rebecca Tufts

March 23, 201409:02 am

How can I print red plum coupons from an iPad? I don't have a computer.

Rebecca Tufts

March 23, 201409:02 am

How do you print red plum coupons from an iPad?

Angela

March 23, 201408:53 am

is the mega sale still a 2 week sale? just wondering since you are posting for a new sale starting...thanks :)

marie

March 23, 201409:05 am

This is what was posted a few days ago. (We are entering into the second week of the Buy 5, Save $5 MARCH TO SAVINGS Mega Event where no limits were advertised. This sale will end on Tuesday, April 1 for most of the regions including the Columbus/Great Lake Region so you have a few extra days to save.) I think all regions are going to start sales on Wednesdays starting April 2. HTH.

Angela

March 23, 201402:14 pm

yes, it does. thank you so much :)

michelle

March 23, 201408:22 am

How can you get these coupons to print?

Kristin

March 23, 201408:00 am

There is also a .55 off 1 coupon on the Angel Soft Latino FB page, which makes this free. And if anyone can't wait until their sale starts to make a run for TP, Giant Eagle also has these on sale for $1 today (though you can only use 2 like internet printables there) Thank you so much for your site! Yours is the best!