El Monterey

We have a new $1/1 El Monterey Breakfast Burrito coupon to print! The single breakfast burritos are now just $0.99 at Kroger – that's called FREE!! 😉 No doubles needed! woohoo!

Breakfast Burrito

• Click THIS LINK
  • Change your zip to 77477 at the top and hit enter
  • Refresh the page or click THIS LINK again
  • Coupon will be at the top pre-clipped!

Comments

aspirin

October 6, 201407:09 pm

Pretty! This has been aan extremely wonderful post. Thank yoou forr supplying thhese details.

google

July 13, 201410:33 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

Michelle

April 10, 201401:48 pm

I used the $1/1 coupon yesterday without issue at my Kroger. I need to go back today for other things, but cannot find this coupon anymore using zip 77477. Did it expire?

sweet

April 5, 201401:54 am

i cant find this q help me lol

Debbie

April 2, 201406:57 pm

I just tried to use the coupon at my Kroger. The register beeps and gives the cashier a message that it can't be accepted because the coupon amount exceeds the price of the item. I asked if the coupon could be accepted for the exact amount, and was told by a store associate (whom I trust what she says) that they are not permitted to do that.

Sophie

April 2, 201402:09 pm

Scratch what I said earlier. We will usually not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product's value. For example, a $2 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5 or more, but a $2 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. If there are exceptions, we are usually provided advance notice by the manufacturer. YMMV!!

Sophie

April 2, 201401:59 pm

Yeah, printable coupons can't go over 75% total value. It is posted in their coupon policy.

Kristin

April 2, 201401:54 pm

I just tried to use them and was rejected. No coupon more then 75% of an item is taken

Kristin

April 2, 201402:19 pm

Just got off the phone with corporate and they are telling me you can't use 5 a day

Kristin

April 2, 201401:53 pm

Don't try I was just told I can't use these because they are more then 75% off an item and won't take themwont

Rhonda

April 2, 201411:09 am

I am now addicted to these. Never had em before the last free coupon round. So good. I will stocking up. Thx.

Kellie

April 2, 201411:03 am

I tried to use this coupon but King Soopers said it would not accept it because the coupon exceeds the price. I thought if any anything they would adjust it down. Is this something new?

Terri

April 2, 201409:16 am

These were on sale at my store last week for $0.49!!! I took advantage of the $1.00/1 coupon from one of the inserts to score 20 of them for free. Did this in 2 trips since our store will only allow 5 like coupons.

Terri

April 2, 201409:34 am

correction it was $1.00/2 coupon but it expired on 3/30!