helper cola

Here's a great little cross promotion that will save you big! So, check it out. You purchase ANY (2) Coca-Cola 2 liters AND (2) Helper Meals and Save $2 instantly at checkout! All Helper products are included (except Ultimates) and all Coca-Cola product 2 liters. After instant savings, you'll pay ONLY $0.79 per item, which makes for an inexpensive and easy meal.

helper coca cola

Deal Scenario:

Offer valid 3/30-4/16.

This is a sponsored post. This sale information has been provided by General Mills. All opinions remain my own.

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

Angela

April 3, 201406:38 pm

I bought 6 2 liters and 6 boxes of HH and used two $.75/3 (which doubled) and only paid $6.48.

Dahlia

April 3, 201404:00 pm

I bought one 2 liter of Strawberry Fanta & 3 Stroganoff Helpers & used the Hamburger Helper Q, made for an even better deal!!

mary

April 3, 201410:17 am

If you want to do more of a stock up, it doesn't look like it specifies a limit so buy 6 cc 2 liters and 6 hamburger helpers for $9.48, use two $1/3 hamburger helper coupons, making it $7.48 or $.62 an item. I guess this only works if the wording "when bought in multiples of 4" means that you can have more than one deal per transaction.

Tonya

April 3, 201412:53 pm

This is what I was wondering too?? I have coupons for 2 liters as well, so it would make it an even better deal for me!!

Denise

April 3, 201408:22 am

That is not a meal I would feed my family--very unhealthy.

J.

April 3, 201401:14 pm

True, but what I do to make Hamburger Helper more healthy is: I reduce the sauce mixture, add whole wheat noodles, use 12 oz of turkey instead of 16 oz of hamburger, and throw in a good amount of vegetables. Also, due to lactose intolerance I reduce or skip the milk. I hope this helps those of us, like myself, who want healthier meals for ourselves and families, but buy Hamburger Helper due to convenience, cost, taste, and other reasons.

Amy S.

April 2, 201411:49 pm

I would think that you'd have to buy either 2 HH and 2 CC or 4 HH and 4 CC if that makes sense. Then again, I'm wondering if you'd have to break them into separate transactions. I'd love it if it IS possible to buy 2 cc and 3 hh, so that we could then use the $1/3 coupon to make it even better. I have some peelies, but they're for the Ultimate ones and they are still $2.99 ea.

Katrina

April 2, 201406:23 pm

I have a question...because the picture says buy 2 + buy 2...but then the written information on the sale, says buy ANY multiples of 4...sooo can i buy one 2 liter and 3 hamburger helpers boxes and they all still are .79 ea? or does it specifically have to be 2 of each??