Free Friday Download

It’s time for this week’s FREE Friday Download at Kroger and IT. IS. AWESOME!!!

Today (Friday, April 11) ONLY download a digital coupon for one FREE Nestea (12 pk, 16.9 oz bottles) – YES!! A FREE 12 PACK!!

The coupon will be available ONE DAY ONLY, but you will have through 4/26/14 to redeem it as long as it’s loaded to your card.

View the latest Free Friday Download HERE.

Comments

Peggie

April 15, 201412:50 pm

Yes... I spoke too soon.... downloading was easy enough, but Kroger was completely out of Nestea as of yesterday. Frustrating... I checked tho, and u can still use the freebie coupon until April 26. crossing my fingers.

Ange

April 12, 201405:28 pm

There on sale at my kroger for 3.99 we have a coupon in 3-16 rp for $1 off the same one so u can buy some for $2.99 each plus the freebie

N1 Couponer

April 12, 201404:19 pm

Went to my local Kroger and they had TONS of cases of Nestea DIET LEMON TEA. Not really my cup of tea. I saw no other flavors in my kroger. Has anyone else has success getting any other flavors? I am going to return later in the week and see if they stock different flavors. I was beyond excited to pick up this freebie. Love Free Friday Coupon

Nikki Meyers

April 12, 201402:37 pm

I don't know if the rest of you have this problem but I really wish Kroger would order more product when they know something is a Free Friday Download. Most times I go to my Kroger on Fridays and there is nothing left. Very frustrating.

Jane

April 11, 201412:44 pm

I downloaded the coupon a little after 7 am and went to store around 9 am and I got the LAST 12 pk on the shelf! I sure hope they have others in back room to restock or they will have lots of irate customers. Just like the Liberte yogurt, except this one is worth $4!

Heather

April 11, 201412:01 pm

Website and mobile app aren't working

Peggie

April 11, 201410:54 am

I now stumble out of bed on Friday mornings, pajamas still in sleepy tangle & hair tufted like a tropical bird, find my laptop by feel in the morning gloaming--- and download Friday freebies by 6:30 am (est)!!! I had no problems this morning with either the Kroger freebie or the Savingstar freebie... With any luck I will walk in the door tonight with my happy little free "purchases".

Rena

April 11, 201410:49 am

Got mine! Woohoo!

m

April 11, 201410:28 am

try to add it through mobile app, it just worked for me

m

April 11, 201410:26 am

every Friday this site crashes, geez get it together kroger

mcgruff

April 11, 201411:01 am

I have tried for 3 weeks straight to add digital coupons....I guess it is the new policy to have the system crash.

abby

April 11, 201410:14 am

got mine this morning at 7am central no problem worked fast and easy...this product has potential to be out of stock fast,, great freebie

Mely

April 11, 201410:12 am

Don't let me in!

tonya roberts

April 11, 201410:11 am

It wont let us on either

Morgan

April 11, 201409:53 am

It won't let me log in either on any of my Kroger cards. :(

Jackie

April 11, 201410:32 am

Don`t let me in either! Say that has problem with my login/password - I reset the password and still don`t work in neither my cards.

chana

April 11, 201410:28 am

I was able to access mine through the mobile app, on both of my cards.

Pam

April 11, 201409:51 am

The website must on overload because I cannot login. This happens everytime when Kroger gives away free drinks. I'd tried around 1am this morning, but I had to come back. I was trying to avoid this. I guess I will try later today.

Ashley Thomson

April 11, 201408:12 am

Awesome download today!

Wendy Pence

April 11, 201407:49 am

Got mine! Thanks! This is awesome. Perfect to keep at the office. :0)