Liberte

It’s time for this week’s FREE Friday Download at Kroger!

Today (Friday, April 4) ONLY download a digital coupon for one FREE (1) Liberte Greek or Mediterranee Yogurt.

The coupon will be available ONE DAY ONLY, but you will have through 4/19/14 to redeem it as long as it’s loaded to your card.

View the latest Free Friday Download HERE.

Comments

Jane

April 6, 201412:50 am

Sure wish when Kroger decides to give an item away, they would not run out of stock the 2nd day! Heck I have even tried to get it on Fridays and they are out! I went today and ALL of the fat free ones were gone...every flavor. They had a couple of the Med. ones, which are too fatty (12g a cup!) in a few off flavors, so I passed. One store in a 3 town area, they should plan better for these Freebies. I think sometimes it feels like a bait and switch just to get you into the store. I do appreciate the offers, though it gets frustrating week after week.....

jennifer

April 4, 201411:12 pm

I would love to know why Louisiana never gets the yogurt deal.... only yogurt I saw for free was mullur.... I want yogurt too

mcgruff

April 4, 201404:10 pm

I keep trying to get into the Kroger Website and get it showing the website is down....anyone else getting this?

beth

April 4, 201412:51 pm

It's sort of strange, and not sure why, but I can load this to my Fred Meyer card through the Kroger site and a different freebie for Yoplait Greek yogurt on the Fred Meyer site.

MARIA C

April 4, 201412:10 pm

SavingStar has a $0.40 deposit for this item. That makes it a $0.40 moneymaker after Kroger FREE ecoupon and $0.40 SavingStar deposit.

Morgan

April 4, 201411:13 am

Offer not valid at stores in the state of Louisiana

Evan

April 4, 201409:54 am

Wouldn't this also pair up with the SavingStar 40 cents off 1 cup Liberte Yogurt?