Kroger Grocery Store Ad

Here is the Kroger Grocery Store ad scan along with coupon matchups for the week of  4/23/14.

We have a brand new Buy 4, Save $4 Mega Event starting (2 week sale). No limits were advertised. There are of course WAY more items included in this sale than what is advertised this week, so stay tuned for a full inclusions list with pricing and coupon matchups.

In the meantime, you can view the full inclusions list that Kroger released to me HERE.

Mega Sale

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post and video. New to Kroger shopping in general? View my Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger video.

Buy 4 Items (mix & match) = $4.00 off instantly at checkout

(pricing below reflects $1 per item savings, assuming you have purchased 4 participating items)

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS

= $0.59 if $0.55 coupon doubles!
BEVERAGES

MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
PET
HOUSEHOLD
FLORAL

All of my previous week’s ad matchups can be found HERE in the matchups category. Just scroll down to view whatever week’s sale you are working off.

My Kroger deals are based on the ad for Ohio (Great Lakes/Columbus Region), but I try to include regional price differences. The ad week starts on Monday for this region (but check your ad for sale dates). Check your local store for policy. Pricing varies by region, so check your ad for slight discrepancies. Math is based on FACE value of the coupon. I will also let you know your final cost if the coupon doubles. If an item is priced 10/$10, you do not have to purchase 10 items to receive the $1.00 each price unless otherwise noted (like when part of a mega sale). You can load SavingStar, Upromise, Shortcuts, Cellfire, Kroger Digital Coupons and P&G e-Saver onto your shopper’s card. Check out this post on digital coupons for everything you need to know about these. Search my Coupon Database for more coupons if you’re purchasing multiples or items not on sale!

This post is part of Becentsable’s Grocery Gathering.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS LIST TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

Kristen S.

April 23, 201409:48 am

Always pads 28-32ct sale price is listed as 4.49 and the after q's final price is 4.99 there. I'm not a math wiz, but that's doesn't seem right.

Matthew

April 21, 201406:12 pm

Haven't kept up for the last few months. But I noticed at the bottom of the scanned sale paper you attached that it says that "Beginning May 1, 2014 Manufacturer Coupons will be accepted at face value". Does that mean another region is doing away with double coupons?

Rachel

April 22, 201403:34 pm

That is correct.

Monika

April 21, 201409:54 am

My sale start on Wednesday, but I really would like to know are the small tubs of Pampers Wipes are induced ?

Molly

April 21, 201402:59 pm

The single packs of Pampers wipes (not sure of count, 42 maybe?) Are .99 wyb 4!

Kristine

April 21, 201404:04 am

How much is this ? Snapple Tea (6 pk)

Happymama

April 20, 201411:51 pm

Off topic, but I noticed diapers are now coming in larger sizes - up to size 6 and 7. I don't know what this is saying about American babies? Scary though!

Happymama

April 22, 201412:32 pm

I'm sorry, but that's not what I meat at all. It seems there is a market for heavier babies and I mean no disrespect at all - my son was a chubby baby. I'm sorry it sounded that way. My apologies...working on a 2 day migraine.

Amy

April 21, 201409:34 pm

Yes, special needs kids need larger sizes. Some kids have a tough time potty training. They also need to make smaller sizes more absorbent. My niece is so small, correction tall, that her diapers are not large enough for her bladder, and regularly pees out of them. She is skinny and tall (and eats every hour).

specialneedsmommy

April 21, 201409:07 pm

Yes please think before you speak...my little boy needs those bigger sizes.

lindy

April 21, 201402:40 pm

Not scary at all. Kids grow at different rates and sometimes their bladders haven't caught up with the rest of them. That makes it very hard to hold it in all night.

Amanda

April 21, 201411:07 am

Please do think before you speak. There are special needs children that are not able to be potty trained until they are much older that may need larger sizes. Thank you.

jean

April 20, 201411:43 pm

The pdf of the entire list does mention a couple of Crystal Light products.

kouponklipper

April 20, 201410:15 pm

If anyone needs a few extra coupons for certain items, please visit my website. We ship very fast and are located in michigan. www.kouponklipper.com

abby

April 20, 201408:32 pm

old richard juice 64oz $0.50 LIFE IS GOOD

Kristie

April 20, 201403:53 pm

I thought I had seen that there was going to be a participating crystal light item in this week's mega event. Is that not the case?