The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
Hurry to print this RARE Vidalia Onions coupon!
Sweet Onion Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups thinly sliced Vidalia sweet onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and Vidalia onion together in a casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with bread, crackers or veges!
photo credit: All Recipes