Ibotta Offers - Special KThis Special K cereal deal is one that you won't want to miss but one that you'll also want to get to no later than April 24 because the Ibotta offers expire then.  There are a total of FIVE rebates available for this offer to make this a sweet deal.  I have my coupons ready for tomorrow, will you?

Special K

Deal Scenario:

= FREE if $0.50 coupon doubles!

The Mega Event runs for 2 weeks WITH your sale cycle. If your sale cycle starts on Wednesday, do NOT run out today to get these. Wait until then and you will find all the mega deals.

Comments

leslie

April 29, 201410:04 am

does anyone know...when you sign up for ibotta...do you pick what stores you want to upload or is it automatic? I think it did it automatic the first time....and Kroger is not on my list of rebates...so every time I submit an offer from Kroger...it bounces back to me and says that I can't redeem it. BUT I know people do it all the time. I contacted ibotta but no response yet...I was just wondering if anybody went thru the same thing...thanks.

Karen

April 24, 201409:07 am

Looks like the Ibotta offers have been extended

marcie

April 23, 201407:31 am

@Les Right I was thinking that you would buy another Mega item to get this price.

Maria M

April 23, 201407:02 am

At Smiths in Utah the Special K cereal is $1.49 so cheaper here. Thanks for all u do much appreciated. Have saved so much using your site!

Marisia

April 22, 201411:58 pm

I can not get this to print and I have allowed pop ups and my Java is on. Any suggestions on how to reconcile this?

Desaree

April 22, 201410:42 pm

Is the original Special K included?

les

April 22, 201408:12 pm

@Denise (@marcie is right) she can buy 3 box and another 1 thing that will be at mega event

marcie

April 22, 201405:35 pm

$1.99 x 3=5.97 - $3.00 coupon = $2.97 - $1 checkout 51 = $1.97 - $2.25 Ibotta for three boxes = $0.28 moneymaker for all 3 Am I right on this?

denise

April 22, 201407:33 pm

@marcie, that wouldn't work because you have to buy 4 boxes to get the initial $1.99 mega event price. That would have been nice though!