Thomas Product Coupon

I love to wake up on Monday morning with great coupons like this Thomas' coupon!! This is a RARE one, so don't dilly dally! Coupon is pre-clipped at zip 77477 if printing from your computer.

No matter when your sale cycle begins, these are on sale RIGHT NOW at Kroger for BOGO Free, so we are going to SCORE BIG!!

• Click THIS LINK
  • Change your zip to 77477 at the top and hit enter
  • Refresh the page or click THIS LINK again
  • Coupon will be at the top pre-clipped!

thomas coupon

Here are a couple deal scenarios based on your store's policy:

If your store rings them up half price/half price OR if they allow a coupon on the free item:

= $0.50 each if coupons double!!

If your store rings them up full price and zero and does NOT allow a coupon the free item:

= $1.00 each if coupon doubles!!

thomas coupon

= $1.00 each if coupons double!!

= $1.50 each if coupon doubles!!

Comments

kerri

May 9, 201405:55 am

i told my friends to join kroger krazy for the best deals!!!!

Brit

April 18, 201412:47 pm

I am not able to print this coupon even with the zip 77477?

Shannon

April 15, 201408:32 pm

If they are scanning it then I am purchasing it. Would they allow me to just walk out of the store without them scanning it? No. Therefore its a purchase.

darlene

April 15, 201408:31 am

My store rings them up as a true BOGO so I can't use two q's....wish I could!!!

lindy

April 14, 201401:37 pm

These are closer to $5 at my store. Still a good deal with the coupon though.

sara

April 14, 201412:00 pm

I very much appreciate the deals but technically Kroger's does not have to honor two coupons on B1G1. You are technically only buying one. You are not paying for the second therefore the second coupon legally should not be used according to my manager today.

Heather

April 14, 201401:45 pm

My store rings them up at half price, so I would be buying two products and not getting one for free. There is nothing legally wrong with using two coupons in this scenario. There is a difference between a store promotion BOGO and a mfc BOGO.

Crystal

April 14, 201411:02 am

I'm having trouble printing.. It says to download for conversions but it never downloads... Can anyone help with this?