Tyson Fresh Chicken Wings Coupon

I know I do NOT have to tell you smart people to hurry your fingers to print this RARE and awesome Tyson Fresh Chicken Wings coupon under zip 77477 that prints with NO size restriction!! That should make the smaller packages a SUPER DEAL! I do NOT expect this one to last long and we have some grillin’ to do, am I right?

Tyson Fresh Chicken Wings Coupon

• From your computer (not mobile device), Click THIS LINK
  • Change your zip to 77477 at the top and hit enter
  • Refresh the page or click THIS LINK again
  • Coupon will be at the top pre-clipped!

Learn how to change your zip code HERE.

Comments

Tee Printing

May 29, 201403:56 pm

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

may

April 23, 201410:11 am

my kroger is no longer accept ip coupons im from east ky.

Sophie

April 23, 201408:49 am

I have the $1 off fresh chicken q as well. Can't beat a pack of chicken thighs or legs for less than $1 a pack

kristin

April 22, 201409:53 pm

Does anyone know if the Kroger butcher will re-wrap chicken wings into smaller packages? I've had this done at Meijer before when a $1 off pork coupon was floating around. I was able to have them wrap each pork chop separately, which made the meat free (or nearly free). Kind of crazy, I know, but worth it since meat coupons are in short supply!

Amy

April 22, 201409:04 pm

Do wings ever go on sale? Just wondering if I should wait on a sale. I'd love to make some wing to go with the once a month appetizer meal I prepare...hot spinach artichoke dip, baked breaded mozzarella sticks, and chicken quesadillas or crispy loaded potatoe skins. My family LOVES THAT MEAL!

J.

April 22, 201409:59 pm

They do for about 99¢ a pound for Tyson. In fact, they may be on sale until Wednesday, if you are on the Thurs-Weds sale schedule. Also, my area received a $1/1 Tyson fresh product coupon. I got about 100 coupons, so I won't be printing this one.

Shanna

April 23, 201401:54 am

How did you get so many newspaper coupons? Which insert was it and what date? Thanks for the info Katie :)

J.

April 23, 201408:04 am

The insert was Smartsource 3/23/2014.