Garnier Fructis HaircareI hope that you have more room on your shelves because we have a super high value $2/1 Garnier Fructis haircare or style product coupon coming in this week's Smart Source (5/4) insert that will allow you to stock up for just $0.50!  If you got the inserts early, get shopping!

shelvesI just bought a couple of these shelves for storage so if you're in need it might be worth a look-see!

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

boutique dress websites uk

August 25, 201410:54 am

There is Playboy, Cosmopolitan and such others which people can buy and read about their stars. Currently we have the BBC new rendition of Sherlock Holmes influencing men's fashion - young, flowing and vibrant. Hence, the final price of a product is automatically lower.

weight loss and hcg injections

July 14, 201401:04 am

Where you can find legitimate people who was then rejected due to flabbiness but now praised for having a body figure every man and woman envies. This problem cannot be solve in any exercise or diet plan unless you use the special ingredient which is h - CG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin). Below we will give you a few simple ways that you can use to balance out your diet.

betty

May 6, 201403:37 pm

I found these exact shelves at Menards in Columbus (in the flyer) for 27.99! :D Great Price!

Elizabeth

May 5, 201411:36 am

I received the $1 off $3 hair care store coupon, could I stack this with 2 garnier coupons, buy 2 bottles get it for free??? We have one more day of the Mega sale!

Patty

May 4, 201407:19 pm

The coupons in my s/s both and red plum are nothing as were printed they would be. What happened???

Sarah

May 4, 201412:30 pm

I didn't find this $2 coupon in my Sunday paper is any one else having trouble??

Tracy

May 4, 201410:49 am

Thx

Joseph

May 4, 201412:26 am

Im having trouble as well its not lettimg me change to my zip code to find the coupons in my area

Charlene stover

May 3, 201407:11 pm

I never can figure how you get stuff cheap I never get coupons and I have tried and tried get coupons please tell me how pleaseeeeeeeeee

Kristee

May 4, 201401:38 am

Charlene--Email me if you wish and will get you in the loop. My email is above.