Kroger Grocery Store Ad

Here is the Kroger Grocery Store ad scan along with coupon matchups for the week of  5/14/14. This sale starts Monday for some of you, but Wednesday for most of us. Read more about sale cycles HERE.

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

BAKERY & DELI
PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD
FLORAL

All of my previous week’s ad matchups can be found HERE in the matchups category. Just scroll down to view whatever week’s sale you are working off.

My Kroger deals are based on the ad for Ohio (Great Lakes/Columbus Region), but I try to include regional price differences. The ad week starts on Monday for this region (but check your ad for sale dates). Check your local store for policy. Pricing varies by region, so check your ad for slight discrepancies. Math is based on FACE value of the coupon. I will also let you know your final cost if the coupon doubles. If an item is priced 10/$10, you do not have to purchase 10 items to receive the $1.00 each price unless otherwise noted (like when part of a mega sale). You can load SavingStar, Upromise, Shortcuts, Cellfire, Kroger Digital Coupons and P&G e-Saver onto your shopper’s card. Check out this post on digital coupons for everything you need to know about these. Search my Coupon Database for more coupons if you’re purchasing multiples or items not on sale!

This post is part of Becentsable’s Grocery Gathering.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS LIST TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Comments

Linda

May 14, 201402:31 am

I'm not seeing the $3/1 coupon with the Huggies link.

Marcus

May 13, 201401:12 am

Amanda yea I know lol I just was more curious of the coupon could be used for the toothpastes on sale as a lot of times p&g will sit there and exclude the varieties that are part of the $10/10 but I was able to find out it was only for the Be crest toothpaste so no free toothpaste boo! Otherwise I'd be getting free toothpaste lol

brenda darling

May 12, 201402:07 pm

Bye Krogers after the 14th

Rebecca

May 12, 201401:26 pm

Even with Kroger not doubling coupons anymore, you can still get better deals on sale items using coupons than you can at Wal Mart.

Crystal shay

May 12, 201401:25 pm

As a couponer on disability, I do my shopping once a month. My Kroger stopped doubling about a year or so ago. I recall before I started couponing that I would spend about 500 a month on food at walmart, and by the end of the month my cabinets were bare. Then I started couponing with doubles at kroger and meijer, and spent about 400 a month, and my cabinets were always bulging, even at the end of the month. After doubling ended, I am back to 500 a month again, but the difference is, my cabinets are still always bulging. My point is that although my money spent is back the same as what it use to be I still stock up and get more for my money by avoiding walmart. There is life after doubles, but I will admit I did grieve for them for a long time. And, price matching at walmart is a hassle. Jiff whips were on sale at kroger on the last mega sale, but the ibotta for them was a walmart exclusive, so I decided to price match the whips at walmart. Because they were one of the items that wasn't in the ad....they never show all of the participating items in the ad...walmart gave me grief. Not worth the trouble for one item, much less a cartload.

Carrie

May 13, 201407:01 pm

Not to mention Walmart will just randomly refuse to price match. I went in to price match strawberries from an Aldi ad and was told as of the week before they no longer price match Aldi. Thanks that would have been nice to know.

Amanda

May 12, 201411:16 am

Marcus, You can use your coupons for sale items!

J.

May 12, 201408:25 am

In my coupon insert(Smartsource) there was a mention of a GM promotion: Buy 6 participation products receive a $3.00 ONYO.

J.

May 12, 201408:29 am

L P, I didn't see your comment:)

L P

May 12, 201408:23 am

I believe there's a catalina for GM cereals: Buy 6 Get $3 OYNO. It was advertised in my SS flyer last week.

kiran

May 11, 201405:49 pm

I dont see the ad anymore as I know my coupon wont be doubling. So I would rather goto walmart for low prices everyday.

Venita

May 11, 201402:57 pm

It's really hard to look at the upcoming sale...knowing that my coupons won't be doubling anymore. This sucks!!!!!

Sharon

May 11, 201405:28 pm

Yeah, I know. My store quit a while back; I rarely go there anymore. I'm hoping they will miss us crazy :) couponers enough to bring back the doubling!

Marcus

May 11, 201402:45 pm

Does the $1/1 crest coupon in the 5/11 exclude the toothpastes that are on sale? Sorry I haven't received m coupons yet