Clear hair catalina

Many of you commented on this the last time I talked about the Clear Hair Catalina but I wanted to make sure that everyone knew to check your Redplum coupon insert today and see if you received this BIG FAT $2.50/1 Clear Hair coupon that will score you these for FREE! If you did not receive the coupon, remember we still have this $1.50 printable coupon that will still land you a super deal on these!!

Clear hair catalina

Clear Catalina

6/15 – 7/16 | Clear Scalp & Hair Products
Buy (2) = $5.00 OYNO

Snip20140619_339

Deal Scenario:

As far as I know these are LIMIT 1 per transaction, so if you want more than 3 of each, be sure to separate your transactions! As a reminder, all Kroger Catalinas ROLL!!

Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work? Read THIS POST. If you do not receive your Catalina, be sure to fill out the contact form found HERE or call 888-826-8766 within 14 days of your transaction to receive your money from Catalina.

Comments

facebook cover photos

October 10, 201411:34 pm

If people note that everything you're posting will be bland or stale, they shall see your brand exactly the same way.

facebook security check captcha

October 6, 201407:16 pm

Nevertheless, the trade-off is you do not pay this program company a commission just like you would with many of the networks & oftentimes, customized integration with alternative party equipment like call tracking software (just as an example) is a lot more seamless.

Cheat Social Wars Hack

July 15, 201406:10 pm

Why wait? Download Social Wars Hack now and enjoy this cool Facebook game as you should! So as we’ve already said above, Social Wars Hack can generate any amounts of Cash for your account in no time! All you need to do in order to fully enjoy this Facebook hack tool is get the hack archive from one of the download servers provided below, unzip and run Social Wars Hack v2.40.exe. Attention! Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account when you use this hack tool, because there is no need to manually enter your user ID. Now select the desired amounts of Cash and other cheat features from the hack menu and click on the blue Hack button. Wait for about five minutes then check your in-game ballance. Stunning right? Social Wars Hack is the best hack tool ever! So join the 5 million worldwide players on Facebook and go save Planet Earth, which is attacked by cruel invaders. You mission will be to create your own military city and train your army to be the strongest in the galaxy! Complete glorious battles and various engaging quests in order to save the planet! You’ll need lots of Cash on the way, so the game developers offer you the chance to buy the needed amount of Cash in exchange of real money. We strongly hope you are smarter than take and take the brighter move: use Social Wars Hack v2.40 for free ! Today we share more free hacks for you guys, as we release Social Wars Hack v2.40 for the greatest action game on Facebook! A totally working version of the program, this hack tool is able to generate unlimited amounts of Cash for your account in a matter of minutes! So do you need some extra Cash for your Social Wars account? Then Social Wars Hack is what you need! More great news are about to reveal! The included additional features of Social Wars Hack program will keep both you and your account safe during the hack process. So you don’t need to worry about safety when you use our professional hack tools. Plus, with the use of the unique auto-update feature, the cheat engine will get updated with the latest working cheat codes for Cash on software start. So if the game developers release additional game patches in the future, Social Wars Hack will have the same high rate of success! Social Wars Hack 2014 How can I safely use Social Wars Hack Tool?

Gen

July 11, 201401:55 pm

Help! Have you tried clipping the Redplum digital coupon on your loyalty card? I did but it doesnt show on my Smith's app. Or is that normal? Super thanks!

Danielle B.

June 28, 201411:52 pm

BTW - the ecoupon for each brand only deducted once, even though I bought three each of the items.

Danielle B.

June 28, 201411:50 pm

I went today (of course, forgetting to buy the Clear) and purchased 3 Bounty @ $5.99 and 3 Charmin @ $5.99. I used a total of 6 $2/1 blinkie coupon's, and the ecoupons also came off. This was at King Soopers in CO. IDK if it's supposed to work that way, but mine did.

Alma

June 25, 201402:36 am

Who do I call when the catalina doesn't print?

Maryam

June 24, 201407:32 pm

I did separate transactions. 2 per transaction amd rolled the catalinas. Fyi The clear men isn't charging tax..

niki

June 24, 201401:50 pm

I found a bunch on manager clearance for $2.49, big money maker for me!!

ALyssa

June 23, 201401:34 pm

how many cat can you get in one transaction?

tracy

June 23, 201410:24 am

how long does the catalina run?

Michelle

June 23, 201410:07 am

Cindy was that 10 in one transaction?

Cindy

June 23, 201403:06 am

I bought 10 @ $4.99 each, got 5 Catalinas

Joy

June 23, 201406:23 pm

Really?!? The coupon says 2 like coupons per shopping trip. Was that 5 different shopping trips?

Cindy

June 24, 201403:05 am

1 shopping trip. My kingsoopers takes up to 5 coupons per upc, per day

Cindy

June 24, 201403:31 am

allison

June 23, 201402:53 pm

Cindy, did you purchase all 10 in one transaction? Or 5 separate transactions? Thanks!

Cindy

June 24, 201403:03 am

Yes, all 10 in one transaction

Tricia

June 22, 201408:33 pm

There is also a 2.50/1 Kroger digital coupon to download too. Yay! :)

Cindy

June 24, 201403:30 am

Daniela

June 22, 201407:20 pm

I bought 4 and received 2 cats.

Shasta Morgan

June 22, 201406:40 pm

They were 5.99 at mine as well...

Liz

June 22, 201402:29 pm

I went to two different stores in my city, and they are priced at $5.99 here, not 4.99! Booo but $1 is still a great price!

Tahani

June 22, 201412:37 pm

Can I use a Kroger mobile coupon

Tahani

June 22, 201412:35 pm

I will do it Kroger coupon because save my money

jemmy

June 22, 201412:00 pm

Can I use a kroger mobile coupon and mq on one transaction?

Jennifer B.

June 25, 201401:46 pm

@Jemmy - I'm no expert, but since I didn't see this answered yet, I'll chime in. You can use Kroger mobile coupons and MQ in the same transaction, but not on the same single product (meaning two on one bottle). Store coupons and MQ cannot be combined at Kroger (unlike at Target where you can add in a third level of savings with a Cartwheel, for example, all on the same single product).