Great American Savings Event

Here is the full inclusions list for the Buy 6, Save $3 Kroger Mega Sale. This is a 2 week sale that runs WITH your sale cycle which for most of us is Wed-Thu. (see more about sale cycles HERE)

Buy (6) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $3 off INSTANTLY at checkout. NO LIMITS!!

Click HERE to open the full inclusions list released by Kroger.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $0.50 per item savings assuming you have purchased 6 participating items.

PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEHOLD

Filed Under: KROGER, Most Popular

Comments

Rachael

July 8, 201401:41 pm

The "official" mega event list just says "general mills cereal". You have Honey Nut Cheerios listed as an included item. My store didn't have it with a blue tag as part of the sale. Have people bought this cereal? Will most Kroger's honor it because it states "General Mills Cereal" as included. Don't want to waste gas if this isn't supposed to be on the list.

ashley

July 8, 201410:27 pm

Rachael - I was just at my Kroger & Honey nut cheerios had a blue tag - I would just call & ask your particular store

Hillary

July 4, 201412:54 pm

Re: Savingstar....I noticed there's a coupon on there for Golden Grahams. Add that to the printable one and it makes it free. I looked at the FAQs and the Savingstar isn't "intended" to be used with manufacturer coupons. Is it horribly wrong if I do???? I think I did it in the past, but until today I didn't know you weren't supposed to do both. I think of Savingstar as a rebate and a coupon as a coupon. Thoughts???

chanda

July 5, 201409:32 am

i use ibotta, checkout51, and savingstar on top of coupons. i never knew that you were not suppose to do this. i have done it for years now! just my opinion, im not against it. i have a family of 6 kids, 2 adults, and a lg dog. i will take all the help i can get.

Ginny

July 19, 201505:30 pm

Where does it say you are not supposed to use ibotta, checkout51 and savingstar with coupons and how would they know just curious?

Heather

July 4, 201408:29 am

The $1/1 general mills cereal coupon is gone.

Kristian

July 3, 201402:36 pm

I actually got my palmolive for 99 cents because it doubled :)

Jennifer

July 2, 201410:49 am

A $1.00/2 coupon for San Giorgio pasta came out Sunday, so those pastas would be free!

Jaime

June 27, 201409:25 am

I noticed the last few "mega Events" kroger ran great deals (unadvertised) on diapers/wipes, does anyone know if there is any during this mega event? Thanks!

Persephone

June 28, 201412:08 pm

Diapers are not in the Mega event but there is a 5$ catalina printing when you spend 10$ on Pampers brand this weekend only. The oop price MUST be at least 10$ AFTER coupons though.

brinna

June 27, 201412:04 am

Is there a limit to how many times you can buy 6 items in one transaction and still get the $3 off?

Persephone

June 28, 201412:08 pm

No limit soldier!

melissa

June 26, 201409:11 pm

The farm rich frozen appetizers are not part of my mega event :/ well at least they are not marked

Roci_R

June 26, 201406:29 pm

Don't know if it is just me, but there are not any "check" boxes next to the items, so I can't make a shopping list :(

Ann

June 26, 201411:16 am

You list bounty paper towels as on sale but you give the link to a brawny paper towels coupon.

Julie T

June 25, 201410:24 pm

Kroger Catalina: Buy 3 Ragu pasta sauce, get $1.00 checkout coupon valid on your next order. (7/6-8/6)

Becky

June 25, 201409:34 pm

I didn't see the hillshire farm smoked sausage on your list.