Mio

Here's a nice deal on MiO that you may like.  You'll like it even better if you prefer Kroger water (which I do over most).  Match the coupon with the Kroger Mega Sale pricing and Catalina and you've got a great deal.

Mio

6/2 – 6/29 | MiO, MiO Energy, or Mio Fit Liquid Water Enhancers
Buy (2) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $3.00 OYNO

Snip20140604_181

Deal Scenario:

If your store allows you to use a coupon on the items you are buying when you have a coupon that you will get something for free:

If your store does NOT allow you to use a coupon on the items you are buying when one of the items is free:

Thanks David!

Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work? Read THIS POST.

Comments

ครีมหน้าใส

January 13, 201608:46 pm

I feel that is among the so much important information for me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. But should remark on few general issues, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Just right activity, cheers

Brooke

June 10, 201412:13 am

Wouldn't the first scenario be using more than 1 coupon per purchase? You're buying 4 items and using 6 coupons. Most Qs say 1 per purchase on them.

Melissa

June 9, 201405:48 pm

I tried to print the coupon for the free water, but it said the maximum had been reached. :(

Heather H.

June 9, 201404:29 pm

Kroger is great but these are actually a better deal this week at meijer if you're doing the buy 8,save $8. Paid $3.54 for 4 mios (plus the other 4 participating items) and received the $3 catalina. And the Crystal light powder is .99 with that sale.

Suni

June 9, 201405:07 pm

I was seeing that they are cheaper at Meijer, but did you also use the free water coupon? Just curious if I could use the $1/1 Mios & the Free Water Coupons together at Meijer?!

Heather

June 9, 201407:45 pm

No, I did not. I just used 2 $1/1 and a $2/2 which I had received in my kroger personalized coupons. In my opinion, you can't use both the $1/1 and free water coupon. Its pick one or the other.

Heather