glade

Check out this awesome deal when you combine a coupon, Ibotta offer and Catalina! You get an $11.99 product for just $3.99

7/14 – 10/5 | Glade Automatic Spray Starter Kit
Buy (1) = $3.00 OYNO

Glade coupons

How does ibotta work? Click HERE to find out!

Comments

Sandy

July 26, 201406:39 am

I didn't receive a Catalina after I purchased the Glade Automatic Starter Kit. I went to customer service and she just gave me cash. I also noticed that checkout 51 also has a $2 rebate in addition to the coupon and ibotta offers.

Courtney

July 23, 201412:50 pm

How does the catalina coupon work? Is this something that prints out after you buy the item and then you can use it towards your next purchase?

Christina

July 23, 201410:31 am

No Catalina :(

Marie

July 23, 201412:32 am

I didn't receive a Catalina after I purchased this item either!

Maria

July 22, 201402:38 pm

I didn't get the Catalina. Bum!

July 22, 201402:07 am

Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Nicole

July 21, 201410:33 pm

I purchased the starter kit today and it didn't print the Catalina. What I got was a info Catalina telling me if I bought 2 of the spray refills I'd get $1.50 oyno and if I bought 3 or more id get $3 oyno. Should I go to the service desk? Or did I not read this post correctly? I thought I only had to buy the starter kit.

Tina Coplan

July 21, 201407:00 pm

At most Krogers you cannot use a paper coupon that is the same amount as the digital coupon. You may use only 1 or the other, since they are the same.

Hope

July 21, 201409:17 pm

If you read the break down she is not using a printable and ecoupon. It says use one or the other. Just giving multiple coupons you can use. It says the item is regularly 11.99 and you use 1 of the $2 off coupons and you end up paying 9.99 then get back a $3 cat and then $3 Ibotta rebate which takes off $6 making it the final price of 6.99.

Hope