closeouts

Here is another roundup of some of the closeouts happening at Kroger right now. Let us know in the comments what you find as well!  Be sure to also browse the other posts in my Kroger Closeouts category as many of these are still available!

You can learn a bit more about closeouts in my Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger video!

Kroger Closeouts

PACKAGED FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
HOUSEHOLD

While closeout deals themselves tend to be nationally available, the pricing can vary by region. They also sell out quickly, so get there soon!

Filed Under: Kroger Closeouts

Comments

Diane

July 16, 201405:07 pm

I found a TON of different varieties of Hamburger/Chicken Helpers on clearance ranging from 3/$3.00 down to 3/$1.50 plus there is a digital coupon from Kroger right now. I picked up 6 boxes of chicken parm for $2.50 for our local food pantry.

Jean

July 9, 201409:30 am

At the store I went to last night they had Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese Twists for $.40! They also had the Kraft Homestyle white Cheddar for $.65.

Jessica Gilbert

July 9, 201402:10 am

My krogers in Fremont Ohio had Covergirl Wetslicks lip gloss on closeout for $2.47 i used the $2 off covergirl lipstick or gloss and paid .47 cents a piece!

Lynette

July 8, 201409:04 pm

The Hormel Compleats Smoky Bacon Parmesan Rigatoni were on CLEARANCE at my Kroger for $0.80.....plus it was included in the Mega-Event, so an additional $0.50 came off. I had 4 coupons; so I ended up making $0.40 on 12.

Kathy

July 8, 201407:35 pm

Simple starter kit of trial sized moisturizer, wipes and cleanser on closeout for $2.49. My $2 Simple coupon mailed to me by Kroger worked on it. So 49 cents in the end!

Emily Poff

July 8, 201403:10 pm

I bought the Hormel Compleats Cinnamon Oatmeal at $.75, and it counted as part of the Mega-event, so $.50 came off, and I had the $1 off coupon! A $.75 MM! And I had five coupons!

Kristine

July 8, 201403:02 pm

I can't seem to find this coupon.... :( FREE Kraft Macaroni & Cheese or VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Cup wyb Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Multipack Printable

renee

July 8, 201403:02 pm

I found nuk pacifiers (2 pack) on closeout two were $1.50 and one was $0.50. I used three .75 off of one nuk product and paid 1.25 for three packages of pacifiers.