Gerber 2nd Foods pic

Calling all Mom's and Dad's!!!!  Here is an awesome deal you will NOT want to miss..BUT..you'll want to get to Kroger ASAP so you can double dip (get two Catalina's on one item) because one Catalina expires on July 23.  As you can see above, I only 2 Catalina's whereas Toya received a 3rd.  Regardless..this deal is hot!

Gerber Catalina Offer

6/25 – 7/23 | Gerber Pureed Baby Food Items
Buy (10) = $3.00 OYNO

7/14 – 8/10 | Gerber Purees Baby Food
Buy (8) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (12) = $3.00 OYNO
Buy (16) = $4.00 OYNO

Gerber Kroger Digital

Deal Scenario:

BUT…this coupon printed for me while I was buying my Gerber 2nd foods. If you get this coupon too then this deal could get EVEN BETTER!!

Gerber Manu Coupon

Comments

Bethany

July 23, 201409:41 pm

Just tried this in Bowling Green, OH. Bought 10 of the 2nd foods, used the $1 digital coupon, and got 1-$3 catalina and 2-$2 catalinas. All just said "from Gerber" so I don't know what made all three generate. Not much time left but this is a GREAT deal!!!

Rachel

July 23, 201412:07 pm

Tried this yesterday in Pearland TX. Worked for me. Can I use the catalinas to buy 10 more and get additional catalinas?

Amanda

July 23, 201409:24 am

I did it in Fort Wayne, IN and bought 10 of the 2nd foods, used the $1 digital coupon, paid $10.40 out of pocket & got back $6 in cats! Paid $4.40!

Stacy

July 22, 201404:48 pm

I only got one $3 Catalina. And the regular price was $1.14. They ended up being $.74 each. :(

Kat

July 22, 201412:58 pm

Just tried it in Wilmington, Ohio (between Dayton and Cinci)...and it did NOT work. Still generated the $3 ONYO, but not the additional $2 OYNO nor the coupon. Still...was happy to get the deal I got.

Cesar

July 22, 201412:00 pm

Do you know if the Catalina buying requirements are only for 2nd Foods or can they be for the 3rd Foods as well? i know the digital 1 off coupon is for the 2nd Foods only so hoping the catalina was for the 3rd Foods

ABBY