Huggies Wipes Catalina

To go along with the Huggies Diapers Catalina, we also have a Huggies WIPES Catalina generating at Kroger!

7/14- 8/10 | Huggies Baby Wipes (Refills only, 160 ct+)
Buy (2) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $3.00 OYNO

Huggies Wipes Kroger

That's as low as $0.02 per wipe – stockup price!!

Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work? Read THIS POST. If you do not receive your Catalina, be sure to fill out the contact form found HERE or call 888-826-8766 within 14 days of your transaction to receive your money from Catalina.

Comments

Amanda Sweeney

July 18, 201410:07 am

I found some of these on clearance for $3.40 and grabbed all three packs! I had one .50/1 coupon because I wasn't actually planning on buying wipes. After the Catalina savings, I spent $2.23 each!

Morgan

July 18, 201409:33 am

This morning, I saw a new Kroger ecoupon for $1 off of this size refill!!!

L P

July 18, 201407:53 am

Saw some Kroger digital coupons for Huggies diapers and wipes this morning. Check it out!

Jessie

July 17, 201404:26 pm

The huggies wipes coupon is only good for 300ct plus :(

Tashia

July 17, 201412:06 am

I would like coupon

Samantha Loyd

July 16, 201410:17 pm

Hey This is still a great deal regardless of the coupon amount, so super thanks for posting, I'm going to go and roll them catalinas tomorrow! However, the pick up the values coupon is only for .50/1. I even started a new account under my husbands name to see if I could get the higher value coupon, and it still printed as .50/1. A note: the actual wipes coupon doesn't even show up when clicking on the coupons to print, but I needed other huggies coupons anyways, so I printed them, and the wipes one printed with it, so awesome! Thanks for the deal!